Chapter 67

Tris pov:
The next week is perfect. Tobias and I spend every second together and use every second we have together. We honestly never really leave our room though...
Tomorrow we will leave this paradise again though. I am sad about that but we still have today.
"Hey Tris. I brought you some breakfast." Tobias voice suddenly says from behind me. I jump slightly and look behind me. He grins at me and i roll my eyes. I stretch out my feet under the table and lean back a bit. The sun shines onto my face and warms it. I smile. I am happy. Right now i am happy. Tobias slides into the seat next to me and places the tray infront of me. "Thanks." I say and he pecks my lips. I put one hand on his thigh and then start eating with the other. I slowly trace my hand up and down on his thigh and slowly get nearer to his area. He squeezes his eyes shut and wants to stop me but i just keep going. He leans forward and whispers: "Tris, i can't take this." I smile innocently. "What? This?" I move to his area and he slowly nods. I giggle and take my hand away. "Wait. You weren't supposed to take it away completly!" I laugh and place my hand near his knee. Then i start eating.
Later that day we are laying under an apple tree. I rest my head on his chest and he has his arms behind his head. I keep drawing small circles on his chest. He smiles at me. "I love you a lot you know." He says. "I love you even more." I answer. He grins. "That my dear friend is impossible." I roll my eyes but smile. I kiss him lightly and he kisses back.
In the evening we just lay in bed next to each other. Our hands intervined between us. I squeeze his hand and he squeezes mine. Then i fall asleep.

Short chapter i know.

Hope you liked it

Jojo ♡