Chapter 64

I can't believe i managed to get the wedding at chapter 64 😂😂 it wasn't even planed.

Tobias pov:
When the boys and i arrive at the location of the wedding everything is nearly set up. We will hold the ceremony at the ferris wheel. They aisle is ready and the priest should arrive in the next few minutes. I want to help the workers but Zeke holds me back. "Tobias, don't. You will ruin your outfit." I shrug and nod. We all walk into the small house that was prepared for us. The only guests we invited apart from our closest friends are: Johanna, my mum, Tris friends from the bureau and George and Amar. Although you could count tge last two as our clostest friends. It knocks on the door. Will walks over to open it. "Oh, hello mrs johnson." I hear him say and then my mum steps in. She smiles widely. "Hello Tobias." "Hey." I just say. She walks over to me and gives me a careful hug. When we pull away i take a look at her. She looks pretty. She wears a long mint green dress and highheels in the same colour. "You look good." I say and she smiles. "You too. Wait let me fix that..." she says, at the last part looking at my tie. She moves it closer to my neck and then smiles. Then she lays one hand on my cheek and sighs. "You sure have grown up..." i smile slightly. "So, i'm just going to check on the bride. She should be here by now." Evelyn says and turns to leave. "No." Matthew says quickly. "She isn't here yet. They said that their car is in a traffic jam." "Oh... does she has second thoughts?" She asks. My head snaps in her direction. "What? Why do you say that?" I ask. "Well, a bride would always start driving so she is be punctual... and i guess the wedding isn't so important fir her then..." my heart skips a beat. No, no, no. This is not true! Tris loves me! Just in that moment Uriah says: "I just got the message that they arrived. Aparently it is important for her..." my mother shrugs and walks out. "What was that about?" I ask. Uriah sighs and lays a hand on my shoulder. "Tobias, she wanted to make you unsure whether tris loves you or not..." "what? No!" I say quickly but it doesn't even sound convincing for me.

Tris pov:
We just arrived at the ferris wheel. Its beautiful here. Caleb guides me towards a small house that is only set up for us. I get inside and clutch my hands nervously. I hear feet outside the house and then voices. But there are too much than that i could make out who is talking. I nervously shift from onw foot to the other and i am glad i choose white sneaker. Tobias will probably laugh his ass of about that. I smile at the thought. I'm going to marry Tobias Eaton in a few minutes. "Caleb?" I ask and he steps behind me. "You won't let me fall?" "Never!" He replies. He looks at his watch and then christina knockes on the door three times to signal that its time.
I take a deep breath and caleb opens the door for me. I give him a small smile and clutch his arm for support. I won't be able to walk down that aisle. I will fall or trip or something will happen... I am still standing behind the house. Only Christina and Zeke are infront of Caleb and me. They will walk down the aisle as the first ones and then Caleb and i will follow. The others already took their seats. The sun shines onto me and i clink to the thought that my tobias will wait for me at the end of that aisle and that i will be married to him soon. The music starts playing and Zeke and Christina start walking, their arms linked. I just see them walking away. But we know its our time when the music changes. I make a nervous step forward and then walk. I walk slowly with my hand clutching Calebs jacket. Before we turn around the last corner he lays his hand on top of mine that is still holding onto his jacket and smiles. "Lets do this." He says and i nod and touch the cross he gave me. I think of my mother as we slowly start walking again. We step onto the aisle and i look my eyes with him. Tobias. He stands there. Waiting for me. As soon as i see him i can't stop staring. I'm going to marry him now, today, in a few minutes. A huge smile spreads on my face and as soon as it is on my face it also is on his. I don't look at the guests or caleb or the priest. My whole concentration is on him. Finally we arrive at the altar and Caleb takes my hand and lays it into Tobias'. His warm hand wraps around mine and i am not nervous anymore. I know that this man next to me will love me untill he dies and i will love him untill i die. We step up the few steps and then turn to face eachother, our hands still intervined. The priest stars talking but i don't - i can't listen. I only stare at Tobias and he stares back at me. I snap out of my daze when the priest says: "Tobias Eaton, your vows please." Tobias looks down at me and smiles. "Beatrice," i start smiling. I told him he could call me that at special occasions. I guess this is such an occasion... "I've told you that i love you at least a million times. And i will tell you that i love you for the rest of my life. You literally fell into my life and from that moment you were a part of it. I couldn't live without you. Not a single day, not a single second. The truth is i am worried about you when i don't see you. But not because i think you are weak - absolutly not because i think you are the strongest person i've ever met - no i am worried because i can't loose you. If i would loose you i-i couldn't survive. You are my heart, you fill me with joy and happiness and you make me smile. So i vow to love you untill i die and even when i am dead i will love you. Forever." I smile. Tears are running down my face. The priest turns towards me. "Now yours please beatrice prior." I nod and look into tobias amazing eyes. "Tobias, i love you. There is nothing more i can say about that. I love you so much that i am sometimes scared of how much ot is. I am dependent on you because if you wouldn't be here with me i would be nothing. You helped me through every hard time i had to go through - we had to go through. And yes we experienced something horrible but that makes me even happier that i have you. You make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me live. But you are also the only one that could make me cry. But i know you won't ever do that because i love you. I love you so much and i will continue doing it. When we fight, when we laugh, when we cry. I will always love you. For the rest of my life and beyond. Forever." He smiles and i see that he holds back tears. I squeeze his hand. "Tobias Eaton, do you swear to love beatrice prior through sickness and health, for the rest of you days?" Tobias smiles slightly and says: "I do." The priest turns towards me and asks: "And you beatrice prior, do you swear to love Tobias eaton through sickness and health for the resr of your days?" A huge grin spreads on my face and i nod. "I do." Christina and zeke step forwards and hand us the rings. We exchange them and then the priest says: "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." And thats what we do. Our lips collide and in that moment we are not two people getting married, we are one.