Chapter 39

3 months later:
Tris pov:
It knocks on my door. I groan and roll over. I get out of bed and look at the clock. 10 am. Who would knock at 10 am on a saturday? I rub my eyes and open the door. Justin, Cath, Jeremy, Luke and auston are standing infront. "Ehm hey guys... whats up?" I ask. Jeremy grins and says towards justin: "I told you she would have forgotten it." I think hard before i shrug, "i guess i did... what is so important?" They all grin and i roll my eyes. "Just come with us, we'll show you." Cath says and pulls me out by my sleeve. "Wait, wait, wait! Can i just put on some clothes?" I ask and pull my arm away. "Sure but hurry up." Luke says and grins even wider. I let them in and they all fall onto the couch. I go into the bedroom and throw on a jeans and a random shirt and a sweater. Then i quikly brush my teeth.
I walk out again and comb my hair with my fingers while saying: "So guys, do you want to tell me whats up now?" They only grin at me and i roll my eyes. Then cath takes me by my sleeve again and pulles me with me. Suddenly one of the boys takes a blindfold and blindfolds me. I groan but let them guide me. We take a lot of turnes and corners and i quickly loose my orientation. I just let them guide me by my arm. Then i hear them open a door and we step in. Its pretty quiet inside and then suddenly no one is holding my arms anymore. I slowly take off my blindfold. "Guys?" I ask. Its dark around me and i can't even see my own hand. I let the blindfold hang around my neck and just wait. Suddenly all the lights turn on and a lot of people scream: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIS!" I look around confused and suddenly recognise the faces. Zeke! Shauna! Will! Chris! Cara! Caleb! Uri! Mar! And my Tobias! I start to cry out of joy, squeel and jump into Tobias open arms. He twirls me around and i burry my head in his shoulder. Everyone cheers and i smile so widely i didn't think was possible. "Happy Brithday tris." Tobias whispers in my ear. I pull away from our hug and hug everyone else. I can't stop crying out of joy and hug Jer, jus, luke, cath and even auston alows a hug. I am so overjoed. I go back to Tobias side and he pulls me into another hug. Then uri starts shouting: "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!" And soon everyone joins in. I grin up to Tobias and he leans down and kisses me. Everyone cheers again and we pull away. I jump onto Tobias back. "Lets get breakfast!" I shout and everyone laughs. "Sure trissy! We can see that that is the important thing for you!" Uri says and Tobias crosses the room with two steps and uri backs of to the wall. "What did you mean?" Tobias says deadly quiet and uri looks like he would pee himself. "N-n-no-nothing!" He stutters and tobias suddenly starts to laugh. Tobias pats uris back and says: "You're an idiot!" I join his laughter and soon everyone laughs. I kiss tobys cheek and he grins. "Haha sorry uri. Do you need a toilet to change your pants?" I mock him and he just sticks out his tounge but a smile still creeps onto his face. Then we all walk to the cafeteria. I am so happy to be with my friends again. I still am on Tobias back when we arrive at the cafeteria. I jump down and take his hand. Jer is walking next to me and i softly punch his arm. He looks at me questioning. "Thanks Jer." "No problem, but Jus, Luke, Cath and Auston helped pretty much." "I know. Still." "If you really want to thank someone you should talk to auston, he had the idea and organised nearly everything of it." I smile widely and then squeeze tobias hand. He smiles at me and squeezes back. We all sit down and suddenly everyone of the others get up and then Tobias puts me on his shoulders. I knock on his head, "What are you doing? What is going on?" He just grins up at me. Suddenly all my friends start singing: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRIIIS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!" in the end nearly the whole cafeteria joined in and now they cheer. I blush but still smile. Then Tobias puts me on my feet again and i thank everyone. Then we eat breakfast, everyone together. All my friends and me. I sit between Chris and Tobias as ever, Caleb sits across from me and Uri diagonal from me. I smile and eat. After the real breakfast jus and jet jump up and come back with a gigantic cake. It has eighteen candles on top and i smile. I blow them out at once and make a wish. I wish that these days will last forever.
The rest of the day i spent every second with my friends. I show them my lap, we do a MRI of Uris brain and find out that he can't be that dump, and of course after that zeke wanted an MRI as well to proof that he is more intellegiant than Uri. Then i show them my apartment and the last thing we do is an exploring game of the compound.
In the evening all 14 of us sit in my apartment and we eat pizza and cake. I lean into tobias and he gently pushes my hair behind my ear. "I love you." He whispers in my ear. "I love you too." I whisper back. Chris shouts from across the room: "Hey tris, where are we going to sleep?" I shrug and poke luke in the back, "Hey luke! Where are they going to sleep?" He nods and quickly swallows the piece of cake he was eating. "Good question, so you are eight people and i thought you could all sleep in one room and so we prepared the hotel for you guys." Chris, Uris, Calebs and Caras eyes widen but other than that they don't show any reaction. They just nod and thank Luke and the others.

At 1.30 am everyone leaves so only tobias and i stay behind. We brush our teeth and then get dressed for the night. When we lay in bed he says: "Happy birthday Tris." I smile at him "but its not even my birthday anymore." He just grins back and kisses me. I kiss back and my hand finds it typical position in his hair. His hands slip under my shirt and rest on my shoulder blades. I quickly pull off his shirt and he smiles at me. I kiss him again and he pulls my shirt over my head. He smiles at me and asks: "Do you want to?" And i nod eagerly before i pull him towards me and kiss him again. He smiles against my lips and i smile back. I slowly pull down his pants and he does the same with mine.
Later we lay on our backs. I slowly crawl closer to Tobias and rest my head on his bare chest. He gently strokes my hair and i kiss him lightly. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." He whispers back and then i fall into a deep sleep.

As you might have noticed i am mostly writing about them visiting each other but there will be a chapter of them working soon :)
Hope you liked it

Jojo ♡