Chapter 20

Tris pov:
(Last chapter: At first i'm confused but my head is all fuzzy and so i just relax and before i know what i'm doing, i kiss him back.)
He shoves me against the wall harder this time and pain shoots up my back. I try to push him away but i am way to weak and my head feels heavy. When he feels my atempt to push him away he pull away slightly and hands me the bottle of the alcohol. I giggle again and just drink to feel the warm sensation in my stomach again. And then my mind goes blank...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The next morning i wake up with a massive headache. I look around confused. I am not at my apartment. Tobias is not laying next to me. Finally i realise where i am: at peters apartment. And then i notice Peter snoring next to me. Suddenly i remember kissing him and gasp. Terrified that he might wake up i get out of bed. Just then i realise that i'm only wearing my bra and my underpants. Tears well up in my eyes. What happend last night? I throw one hand over my mouth to cover a sob. I quickly get dressed and then flee out of Peters apartment. What happend last night? Did he do it on purpose? Of course he did Tris! Don't be an idiot! I am so stupid to trust him! While i am deep in my thoughts i suddenly run into someone. "Sorry." I mumble, not looking up. "Hey Tris. What are you doing here?" I hear Uriahs voice ask, just when i want to walk away. I freeze and slowly turn around to look at him. "I-i-i-i..." my voice trails off and then suddenly i break down. It's just to much! My head hurts! I can't make a straight thought. I am scared and don't know what to do. I am so stupid. What am i going to tell Tobias? Oh my god TOBIAS! I fall to my knees and sob into my hands. Uriah kneels next to me and lays one arm around me. An image of Peter laying an arm around me and guiding me towards his bed flashes through my mind and i slap his arm away. "Hey tris, what is the matter? What happend? It's just me, Uriah!" Just then peter comes down the stairs. He smiles innocently and then crouches next to Uri. I can't move or think. He is here! Right next to me! When he puts a hand on my shoulder i burst into life. I punsh away his arm and run away. I sprint down the street with Uriahs shouts behind me. I run and run and run. Before i realise where i am going i am standing infront of a bridge. I stop apruptly and Uri catches up from behind. He pants. "What-happend?" He says between breaths. I look around franticly, not knowing what i am searching for. I fall to the floor and rock my body back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Uri kneels next to me and just waits. He doesn't touch me he just waits.
After a few minutes i calemd myself a bit. He seems to realise that because he asks: "Are you ready to tell me now?" I slowly nod and feel tears dripping out of my eyes. "I-i *sob* was at Pet-Peters apartment *snif* and he-he *sob* gave me this drink and i-i ju-just drank it *snif* and t-then my head got fuzzy and-and *sob* i couldn't think straight and the only thing i remember is-is Peter ki-ki-kissing me." I burry my head in my hands again and sob into them. Uri carefully places one arm around my shoulder. I turn and burry my face in his shoulder. I make his shirt wet with tears and he just holds me close. After a few minutes i unwrap myself from him and he pulls me up. "Come on Tris, we have to tell Tobias." I try to wriggle my wrist out of his grip and reject: "No, no no! I can't i-i-i just can't!" He rolls his eyes and says: "You have to tell him! He loves you, he will forgive you!" Tears roll down my face again and i eventually let uri drag me with him. We arrive at Tobias and mine apartment only two minutes later. We drive with the lift up to our floor and uri knocks on the door. Only a second later Tobias rips the door open and in the next second i am in his strong arms and breath in his calming, familiar scent. He sighs and whispers: "I were so so worried! Where were you? I nearly died out of worry." I can only shake my head. I eventually leave the comfor and the safety of his arms. Uri entered and looks at me expectiantly. "What happend to you face tris? Where were you the whole night? Why didn't you tell me what you were doing?" Tobias bombards me with a million questions. I guide him towards the couch and sit down opposite from him. I sigh and then start speaking, avoiding his eyes: "I-i-i... please promise that you won't be mad at me when i tell you!" He frowns but doesn't answer. I sigh and start talking, while looking at the floor. "I-i went to peters apartment yesterday and when i arrived he gave me this drink. I drank it and it made me feel amazing, all fuzzy and warm and then he gave me more and more and more untill i didn't know what was going on anymore. And the last thing i remember is him-him..." i hestitate and first look at Tobias who is raising an eyebrow and then at uriah who is motioning for me to go on. I look on the floor again and continue: "And the last thing i remember is him... kissing me." At the last words i swallow hard and feel tears in my eyes. I see Tobias tense infront of me and squeeze my eyes shut before i say: "And i kissed him back." At this Tobias jumps up and i see him wincing slightly before he runs into the bedroom and slams the door. I collaps into sobs. I knew it! Now he is going to leave me! I don't even try to stop the tears. Uri first walks over to me but i don't listen to what he says. The only thought in my head is: i can't live without tobias! I can't live without tobias! I can't live without Tobias! i can't live without tobias! I can't live without tobias! I can't live without Tobias!
I keep chanting that in my head. Uri eventually leaves my side and walks in the bedroom. I hear him shutting the door and then only hear their muffled voices. I can't make out what they are saying though. After a few minutes i can't take it anymore and jump up and run into the bedroom. I burst through the door with tears still runnig down my face. Tobias is sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. "Tobias" i whisper. He doesn't look up. I just sit next to him and burry my head in my hands as well. Then i suddenly feel his strong arms wrap around me. I immediatly turn towards him and press my body against his. I cry against his shirt and can't seem to stop. "I-i-i'm s-so-so sorry." I sob into his chest. I feel something wet on the top of my head as well. I look up to him and see him crying. I am stunned. I've seen him cry only once before. Back in erudite headquarters. I burry my head in his chest again. After a while he pushes me away a little bit and looks into my eyes. "Why did you kiss him back?" "I-I were really drunk and i didn't know what i was doing. I swear i love you and only you." He groans and pulls me against him again. "I love you too." "You are not angry?" I ask. "No," i sigh out of relief. "I am not angry with you!" And then he just leaves. "W-w-w-wait! Tobias! Where are you going?" I shout behind him. "I'll have a little 'chat' with peter!" I quickly run after him. "You can't! He will punsh in your stomach once and you will black out from the pain!" I call after him. Uriah is still sitting on the couch and now jumps up and stands infront of the door. "Tobias, this isn't a good idea!" He just says. Tobias groans. "I can take care of myself!" He groals. "Normally you can, but you just got shot in the frecking stomach! Take is easy! It even is to much movement right now!" I walk up to him and lay one hand on his arm. "We can take revenge some time later." He looks on the floor but still nods. I hug him and he lays his hands around my hips. I burry my head in his chest and smile. "I love you Tris. More then anything!" He whispers. "I love you too Tobias. So so much." He slowly leans down and kisses me. Soft and slowly. "Okaaaay guys, since everything is amazing and fluffly again i can leave!" Uri says and we both laugh. I quickly hug Uri and thank him. "No problem. Always for you guys." I squeeze his shoulder and then he leaves and i go back to hugging Tobias. I breath in the scent of his shirt and feel his love for me and my love for him everywhere.

Uhhh fluffy chapter at the end 😂
Hope you liked it,

Jojo ❤