Chapter 25

Tobias pov:
The next morning i wake up before Tris does. I smile at her in my arms. She is so beautiful. I love her so much. I kiss her forehead and smile at her. Then i get out of bed and walk into the kitchen. I make myself cornflakes and then decide to surprise Tris with a breakfast. I quickly prepare bacon and eggs and then put it on a tray. She has to het up in five minutes anyway so i can also wake her up now. I carry the tray to our bed. I put it on the flior and then slowly stroke her cheek with my thumb. I lean down and kiss her. She opens her eyes and smiles at me. "Morning beautiful." I say smiling. "Morning handsome." she responds smiling as well. I hand her the coffee first and she smiles at me greatfully. Then i pick up the tray and set it on the bed. "Aww Toby... you didn't have to do that." "Only the best for my love. And don't call me that." I say, glaring at her at the last part and she giggles. She starts eating and we just talk about random stuff.
Trie leaves for university and i call Christina.
C-hello who is it?
T-hey Christina it's me, tobias. Tris just left. Would you mind coming ring shopping with me?
I hold the phone away from my ear while she squeels. "Of course!" She squeels. "Ok lets meet at the mall in an hour." I say and she responds with an ok before i hang up. I get dressed and brush my teeth before i head to the trains.
When i arrive at the jewelstore Christina is already waiting for me. When she sees me she squeels and i roll my eyes, but still grin. We walk inside and look around. Christina picks two rings and showes me. I don't like both. They are too big, i need a simple one for Tris. I look around untill i find the perfect one. It's small, simple, but still beautiful. (a/n, pic above) I smile at it and show it to Christina. She smiles as well and nods. "Yeah, that one is just perfect for Tris." I smile as well and then pay for it. It's not that expensive - about 590 dollar - and i can buy it with what is on my bank account. I smile as i put the box in my pocket. Just then i remember something. I walk back and ask how much it would cost to let something engraved on the inside. Since it's not that expensive i let something get engraved. (A/n you guys are only getting to know it when Tris does ;) ) While the ring gets engraved Christina and I decide to grab an ice cream. We walk down to the small shop and then suddenly i see the blond hair i know so well. Tris! I just want to drag christina away, because i don't want her to get suspicious when she calls my name. "Tobias?" I turn around and pretend to be surprised. "Oh hey Tris! What are you doing here?" "Just having my break." She eyes my hand which is still holding Christinas arm and i quickly let go. She raises her eyebrows. Christina next to me just smiles at her. "Are you here alone?" I ask to break the tension. "No, with my friend actually." She waves to someone and a tall girl walks over to us. "Hey guys. I'm Nina." She greats us smiling. "Hey. I'm Tobias." "And i am Christina." At the mentioning of my name Nina raises one eyebrow and Tris bursts out laughing. Nina whispers something in her ear which makes her laugh even more. "I know right?" She just responds and then they both start laughing again. Christina and I just look at them questioning. "Sorry guys. Insider. I'll explain it to you later Chris." Tris says. "Hey, and what about me?" I complain. At that they burst out laughing again. I roll my eyes and Tris comes over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. "Aww, come on toby. Don't be mad." I smile down at her. Then i slowly kiss her. She smiles and then takes my hand. "Come on, lets grab an ice cream and you guys can tell me why you are here." We sit at one of the tables and all order. "So what brought you here?" Tris asks, with a hint of jeaulousy? in her voice... No that can't be, she wouldn't be jeaulous of Christina, would she? Christina and i both don't say anything, which is not helping to lighten up Tris' mood. Finally i come up with a good lie: "Christina just helped me pick some clothes." Tris raises one eyebrow. "Since when do you go shopping with Christina? Normaly you and Zeke go shopping." Shit! "Ehm yeah, that is true normaly i do that, but Christina helped me pick something special." Tris nods unbelievingly. Christina nudges me with her elbow and raises one eyebrow as if to say 'you couldn't come up with a better lie?' And i just shrug.
After our ice cream we say our goodbye since Tris and Nina still have two courses to attend. Christina and i go to the jewelerystore again and i pick up the ring. Just then i see a beautiful necklace. Maybe i could convince Tris with that... "Hey christina, what do yiu think of this necklace?" "I think it's nice, do you wnat to get it for Tris?" "No actually i wanted to give it to zeke." "Ok, whatever. I know you guys are weird." She shrugs and i laugh. "No i obviously want to give it to Tris." She shrugs again and i laugh. I quickly buy the necklace and let it get engraved with a small 4+6. Then i head home. Christina leaves me when she has to turn right and i have to go straight. I quickly hug her and then walk into the apartment. Tris is not here yet, but i didn't expect her to be. I make myself a lunch and then watch TV. At some point i must have fallen asleep because i wake up when it's dark outside. The whole apratment is dark and i look at the clock. It's already 9 pm, Tris should be here by now. I get out my phone and call her. It rings two times, three times, four times, five times, just when i want to hang up someone picks up. "Tris?" I ask, but i only here a hissing noise. I sigh and then hang up. Her probably phone answered the call in her pocket, without her knowing. I call her again and again. Then i call all of our friends as well, but none of them have seen tris. I pace up down the apartment. Eventualy i make myself something to eat. I eat it infront of the TV, but i don't listen to the news, i just wait for the noise of Tris' keys in the lock. But then one report catches my eye. It says that there has been a train crash and that there are about 200 injured people. I am worried again, what if tris was in one of these trains? What if she is injured? I panick and call her again. This time someone actually picks up. "Tris? Are you there?" I ask with panick in my voice. "Tobias? Are you alright?" I sigh a breath of relief when i hear her voice. "Now i am ok. Where are you?" "Oh shit i forgot to tell you, there was this train crash and they asked me to help at the hospital." Now that she says it i can hear a lot of shouting behind her. "Sir please sit down again, i will take care of your injuries in a minute." She says, obviously to a patient. "Look tobias, i have to help here some more. I'm sorry." "That's fine. I'm proud of you. I love you." "Thank you. I love you t- no wait you can't go there, Sir please sit down again. Ok i have to go bye. I'm sorry." And then she hangs up. Well she was busy... i'm kind of sad though, i rarly see tris in the evenings, she always has to work late. I sigh and lean back on the couch again. But i still support her and always will. I encouraged her to do this job and i know she is happy, so i am too. After a while i doze off again.

I wake up to someone walking cursing. "Shit, stupid corner." I hear her Tris voice whisper. It is pretty dark but i can make out her conture. "Tris?" I ask. She jumps slightly and turns around. "God you scared me Toby. I thought you would be in bed!" I laugh slightly and pull her towards me. She sits down on my lap and i kiss her. She turns, so she is straddling me and kisses me again
After a while we pull away,but keep our foreheads together. "You scared me today Tris." "Yeah, i am so sorry. Everything was so hectic. I totally forgot. I am so sorry." "It's fine. How was it? I mean how bad?" "Well, it was pretty nasty. There were a lot of only light injured people but there also were a few really bad injured ones. This one guy he had those really bad crushing of half of his bones and..." she stops in mid sentence and looks down "sorry, this probably doesn't interest you." I smile and lift her chin up,so she i looking at me again. "Yeah, it does interest me. Please just keep out the disgusting details." She laughs along with me and then kisses me again.
After our make-out session we both eat a small thing and then get ready for the night. While she brushes her teeth i walk up behind her and put my arms around her waist. I lay my head on her shoulder and she smiles at me through the mirror. "Hey." She says softly. "Hey." I whisper in her ear and she laughs. "That tickels."
When she is done with teeth brushing i suddenly remember the necklace i bought her. She is sitting on the bed right now and i get the box with the necklace, i check wheather it really is the necklace and not the ring, that would have been bad. I walk back into the bedroom with the box behind my back. "Tris i have to tell you the truth..." i start. She scowls. "About what?" "About what i did with christina in the mall today." She raises her eyebrows again and sits straight up. I see a bit of fear in her eyes. "I didn't buy anything for myself. I bought a present for you." Her scowl turns into a big smile and i get infected by it. I pull the box infront of myself and open it. She stares at the necklace. And i fear that she doesn't like it. "What do you think? Do you like it?" I ask unsure. She shakes her head, "i don't like it..." my heaet crumbles a bit, i thought it would be perfect fo her. "Look, i'm sorry, we can just exchange it again and..." she interupts me by laying both of her hand on my cheeks. "Tobias, i don't like it... i love it!!!" She squeels and i release a breath i didn't know i was holding. She kisses me. "Thank you so so much. This necklace is beautiful. I love it." I place it around her neck and she smiles at me. "It's beautiful, thank you so so much." I smile at her "no problem." She kisses me again and i kiss her back. I lay her on the bed and hover over her so i don't crush her. She smiles at me and then pulls my head down to hers and kisses me again. "I love you Tobias Eaton, so so much." "I love you too Tris Prior, so so much." She smiles and kisses me again. And the only thing i can think of is that she soon hopefully will be Beatrice Eaton.

Awww a lot of fourtris in this one. I love writing about fourtris it's so much fun <4 <4 <4
Hope you liked it

Jojo♡