Chapter 72

One month later:
Tris pov:
"Come on Tobias. We can tell the others. It doesn't matter." He sighs. "Okay fine. They can come over and then we will tell them. But i want you to stay on the couch." This time i sigh. "Tobias... I am already feeling so much better. I keep the food inside and the cramps have gotten better as well." He cups my face with his hands. "I am just worried." I nod and slowly kiss him. "I know. I will call Chris now. You can call Zeke." He nods and we both get out our phones.

After i spoke to Chris, Caleb and Nina they all decided to come over. Tobias talked to Uri and Zeke and they are coming as well. I am glad i am able to see them again. Apart from Nina i barely ever see them. I am at the hospital the whole day and on my free days i want to spend time with Tobias and also want to relax. I shrug. Well i'll see them today.

Fifteen minutes later it rings. I open the door and Uri and Mar come in. I hug them both. Mar immediatly start brabbling. I don't really listen. Tobias sits down next to me since we left the door open.
After a few minutes Chris and will arrive as the last ones. They close the door. We all sit on the floor. I lean against tobias. "So, what is it that you wanted to talk with us about?" Uri asks and smiles. Chris squeels and jumps up and down excited. I smile at tobias behind me and start talking: "Well, i am pregnant." As soon as the last words left my mouth the girls start squeeling and the boys all smile. "Omg Tris that is amazing!" "Congratulations!" "Omg omg omg!" I get hugged by everyone. Uri is the last one. He picks me up and twirls me around. I giggle. He laughs. "I am so proud of you sissy!" I laugh as well. "I am also really happy bro." He laughs again and sets me down. I stumble a bit because i am feeling dizzy because of the twirling. Immediatly i feel Tobias arm around my hip. I smile up at him. "I am okay." He just nods and guides me towards the couch. I sit down and the others sit around me and look at me expectiently. I am confused. "What is it?" Mar laughs. "We want details!" I laugh as well and intervine my fingers with Tobias'. "Well, i am about four months along. We don't know the gender yet. We haven't decided on a name yet and..." my voice trails off. I frown. "What else do you guys want to know?" They shrug. "How are you feeling?" Zeke asks and grins. "Pretty good. In the beginning i had some problems but they are a lot better by now." They all smile. Zeke clears his throat. "Ok, since everyone is so honest today - Shauna and i also have an anouncement." Shauna frowns. "What?" He stands up and pulls her to her feet. Then he gets down on one knee. "Shauna, i know that this isn't so romantic but i wanted to do it infront of all our friends because they are our family. I love you so much and we've been through a lot but you still love me. I am an idiot sometimes and i needed a long time to just realise i love you but now i did. And from now on i will always love you." He pulls out a box and opens it. "So Shauna Liner do you want to marry me?" She has tears running down her tears and only manages a nod. He jumps up and she laughs. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" They kiss and we all clap and cheer. Zeke puts the ring on her finger. We all go up to them and congratulate them. I hug shauna tightly and do the same with zeke. "I am so happy for you two!" Someone squeels. Probably Chris. Just then i notice that her and will aren't holding hands. Infact he is in one corner and she stands in the other. I slowly walk over to her. I pull her away from the others in the bedroom. "What is it tris?" She asks confused. "Is everything alright with you and will?" I ask and look her into the eyes. She looks away. "Why are you asking?" I lay my hands on her shoulder. "You can tell me chris." A tear escapes her eye. "I don't know. We seem to be drifting apart. We barely talk to eachother and stuff... he also never kisses me and i am scared to kiss him in case he pushes me away or something like that..." I hug her as tight as my baby bump allows it. "You will get through this. Maybe talk to him. Tell him how you feel." She nods. "Thank you." I smile. "I got a surprise for you by the way." She looks up. "What?" A smile tugs at my lips when i straighten my back and start to speak: "Christina White, do you want to be godmother of my child?" She squeels really loud and i hold my hands over my ears. "Oh my god!!! Of course!" She screams and i laugh. She hugs me again. "Thank you Tris. For trusting me." I smile and link my arm with hers. "No problem. And now lets go out again to join the others. And don't forget to talk to will and then call me!" She nods. "I won't."

We eat an enourmous cake and pizza and just talk for hours. Its already 10 pm when they slowly start leaving. Uri and Mar stay the longest. Mar and i sit on the armchairs while the boys play a computer game. Mar pokes my arm. "So, how are you? Is this pregnancy exhausting you? Do you feel any different? Do you think it was a good idea? Not that i think that it was a bad idea, i just want to know. Oh and do you..." i cut her off. "Mar relax." She smiles a bit and glances over to the boys. "What is it Mar? Are you okay?" I ask concerned. She shrugs. "Well, i-i might be pregnant..." My mouth falls open and i squeel a bit. I hug her tightly. She slowly hugs back. "Are you happy about it?" She bites her lip. "Well... generally yes, but Uri and i are not even married and i don't know if he even want kids." I lay my hands on her shoulder and look her in the eyes. "Mar. I had exactly the same worries and look how happy tobias is. He is overjoed to be a dad and i bet Uri will be as well. And it doesn't matter that you are not married yet. I mean we ain't no stiffs, right?" She laughs and nods. "Yeah okay. I still have to check whether i am really pregnant." I nod. "I could call my genocologist and ask her whether you could have an apointment tomorrow." She smiles widely. "That would be amazing. Thank you." I nod. "No problem. And now go home and tell Uri." She smiles a bit and stands up. "I will." I hug her again and softly poke her in the side. "You know, our kids will only be a few months apart." She grins and nods. "They either becomr best friends or will be together." I laugh. "Yeah." I lean forward and kiss Tobias on the cheek. Just then Uri scores a goal. "Awww tris!" Tobias complains. I roll my eyes. "Whatever. You still are four goals ahead." He laughs and nods. "True enough." Uri rolls his eyes. "Whatever guys." Mar pokes his shoulder. "Uri? Could we go home?" He looks at her and sees her troubled look. He takes her hand and nods. "Sure. Lets go home." She smiles a bit. They both hug me and then leave. When they are gone i lean against tobias. He kisses my neck and i smile. "Are you tired?" I shake my head and turn around so i am looking in his eyes. He smiles and i do too. He leans down and we kiss. I smile untill i suddenly feel something weird in my stomach. It doesn't exactly hurt but its not really nice either. Tobias immediatly notices that something is wrong. "What is it tris?" I look at my stomach and he places a hand on it. "I-i-i don't know. It feels weird." Again i feel it. I look at tobias with fear in my eyes. He looks scared and concerned. Exactly where his hand lays is the feeling again. He pulls it away surprised. And then i realise what is happening. I start laughing out of relief. He looks confused. "What? Talk to me tris." He looks so scared. I smile and take his face in my hands. I lean my forehead against his. "He is kicking." He smiles widely. "She." I laugh a bit. "Its ny mother instict that tells me its going to be a boy..." i say and grin. "Its my father instinct that tells me it will be a boy." I laugh. He kisses me and when he does the baby kicks again. He places a hand on my stomach and we stay like that for a long time.