Chapter 10

(Last chapter: "Ok than!" Zeke says nodding and Christina suddenly squeels: "LET'S GO SHOPPING!" And we start our shopping tour laughing.)
Tris pov:
We all squeeze into the small lift and Tobias grips my hand so tight it hurts. I don't complain though. As soon as the door opens Tobias jumps out and pulls me with him. He finally releases my hand and i stretch my squiched fingers. Tobias looks at my hand concerned and looks angry with himself. I walk next to him and rub his arm comforting and than intervine my other hand with his. "I'm sorry Tris." He whispers and i answer: "It's alright." I smile at him and than we all walk out.
We jump on the train and let it take us to the town center. We first all walk to the bank and open an account. Everyone from the experiment apperently gets a start ammount of money.
After the formalitys are done we walk to the new opend shopping thing. The different shops all are in one building called a mall. We find the furniture shop first. Tobias and I enter and look around. I find a dining table i love, a wardrobe and beds for the guest rooms. Tobias gets six shelves. Two for the living room, one for the kitchen and one for each of the bedrooms. We quickly find all the things we need.
After two houres of shopping the only thing missing is a couch. We walk in the living room section and look around. I see a completly white couch but Tobias doesn't like it. He finds a red one but i think it's ugly. Finally i see a black couch and fall in love with it. "This one, this one, this one!" I squeel and Tobias laughs. "Yeah i like it as well." I squeel again and kiss him. He smiles and than we find a shop employee. When we payed for everything they said they would deliever everything tonight at seven pm. We nod and than find our friends.
While the others search their last pieces of furniture Tobias and I buy us an ice cream although it still is freezing outside. We sit on a bench outside of the shop, our jackets thight over our shoulders. I look around the city and see that there already are workers starting to rebuild the city. Till now there is this mall thing, a few apartment houses and the hub. I lean my head onto Tobias shoulder and whisper: "Tobias i'm scared." He looks at me confused and asks: "Why?" I feel a few tears form in my eyes and answer: "Well, i just don't know how i can live my life with all these things. This is nothing like the life i used to have. I used to know where i belong, used to know what was expected from me and how i should act. But know... i don't know who i am." At the end a sob escapes my mouth and although i want to stop them a few tears fall on my cheeks. Tobias takes my face in his hands and i stare into his beautiful blue eyes. "Listen to me. I know this isn't easy. And we all have to figure out how to live in this new society. There are few things we now for sure, but what i know for sure is that i love you and that i will always love you. And for the part that you don't know who you are, you are the beautifulst girl i've ever met. If you need a reason for your presence...i'm the reason. I need you. More than anything. Without you i'm nothing without you i'm the shell of myself. Okay?" I teared up even more during his speech. But this time the tears are because of his touching words. "Okay." I say and than he wipes away the tears from my cheeks and i fill the small space between us. We kiss for a long time untill we hear Uriah scream: "No PDA!!!" We pull away laughing and i look at Tobias. The boy i love, the boy who always were by my side. And than i realise that as long as i have him everything is fine. I glare at uri and he shrinks back. Zeke laughs at him and screems: "HA PANSYCAKE!" We all laugh. "Ok. Now lets go clothing shopping!" Shauna squeels and Chris joins her squeel. I groan and get draged away by Chris while Shauna pulls Cara behind her. We find a shop we all like and enter. I'm not really in the mood for shopping. I just want to go back to Tobias. I know it's weird but i already miss him. After a while Chris realises i'm lust less and let me sit on a chair.

I sit in the chair and wait while she picks out lots of clothes for me and just shoves them in my arms. I look them through. Untill now she got me five dark red t-shirts, three pairs of dark blue denim jeans, one black jeans, one blue jacket, one black jacket. She also got two shorts and lots of shirts and normal pullovers. I am really thankfull that i didn't have to choose all this thing myself.