Chapter 19

Tobias pov:
The next day i wake up and feel that Tris is not next to me anymore. I shoot up and immediatly regret it. I groan and then suddenly Tris' head pops through the door. "Are you alright?" She asks concerned. "Yeah." I squeeze out through gritted teeth. "No you're not!" She states and opens the curtains of the windows. Sunlight greets me and i smile a bit. Tris sits down on the edge of my bed and kisses my forehead. "What happend?" "Well... i just kinda panicked because you weren't laying next to me and i sat up to quickly..." she rolls her eyes but still smiles. "Tobias... we already had that theme! When you wake up and i'm not around, don't panick! When you don't find a note or something like that then you can panick." I giggle slightly and she grins. "Shall i stay woth you today? I could take care of you and..." she starts but i cut her off. "No! I don't want to interrupt your study!" "Don't be an idiot! One day is not important. And peter is coming here anyway! He could tell me everything." I still shake my head. She rolls her eyes and kisses my forehead again. "But i just decided i will stay here. No matter what you say!" "Well, someone is stubborn." "You are too." She responds fake bitchy and flips her hair. I laugh and she smiles. "Ok, shall i help you sit up?" "That would be a great honor!" She rolls her eyes again and then places one hand on my back and the other on my chest. I sit up slowly and she carefully pushes a bit, to help me. When i finally sit she puts a pillow in my back and i lean against it. "Thank you." I kiss her lightly. She grins and then walks backwards while saying: "Ok, i'll make you breakfast and call Peter." I nod and try to hide the hatred that is flowing all over my body at the mentioning of his name. She leaves and i can hear her talking a few seconds later: "Hey Peet, it's Tris. Listen i won't come to univerity today i'll..." then silence and then she laughs a bit. "Yeah. Ok will you tell Mr johnson why i am gone?" Silence. "Ok perfect thank you. Are you still coming this afternoon?" There is a long pause. "Mh okay, i guess i'll have to ask Tobias. Yeah i'll call you again. Bye." She hangs up and i wonder what she wants to ask me. Only two minutes later i get my answer. Tris comes in the bedroom smiling and holding a tray with food. She places it on my lab and then sits down next to me. "Ehm toby..." i look at her questioning. "I know that sound of your voice... what happend? Do you have to go to university? You know i would be fine with that. I mean i would love to have you here. But i understand that these studys ate important to you and..." she interupts my flow of words. "Tobias calm down. Everything is alright! Peter just said that he would rather meet me at his apartment. Is that ok for you?" She bites her lip and although everything inside me screams: NO! NO! NO! I push that feeling away and nod. "Sure. But you won't sleep there, will you?" She shakes her head no and kisses me. "Thanks. I love you." She kisses me again and i smile against her lips. After that i eat and we talk and kiss and talk and kiss and kiss and talk...
Tris pov:
My alarm clock rings, signaling me that it's already 3 pm. I have to go now, if i want to meet Peter. Tobias is sleeping so i write a note on a post it:
IV, I am at peters, VI
I pin it on his forehead and then leave smiling.
I walk the few blocks untill i reach the hancock building. I know where his apartment is but i've never been there before. I just ride up to the 5th floor and knock on apartment door 55. He opens the door smiling and invits me inside. I give him a quick hug before entering. "Hey peet." "Hey-ho tris." He greets back grinning. "Do you want to drink anything?" He asks politly. "Ehm yeah... maybe a water or apple juice." "Bah boring! I got better stuff." I laugh but roll my eyes. He disapears into the kitchen and i fall onto his couch. He barely has any furniture. But his walls are full of pictures. I stand up and look at them. There are maps but also photographs. Weird is that most of them are from me and i don't remember him taken them. I shrug and plop ont the couch again just when Peter walks out. He smiles and hands me a glas with a reddish liquid. I smell it and it smells like really strong alcohol. "Woah! What is this?" "Uriah gave it to me. In case i would like to have fun." He replies winking. "But shouldn't we have a clear head? I mean we have to learn..." he shrugs and takes a sip. I shrig as well and he laughs. I probably shouldn't do that... but 'meh'. It's a new peter. He is nicer now, he won't do anything. I take a sip as well and immediatly feel the warm feeling spreading inside of me. I take another sip and the feeling gets stronger. Peter grins. "Amazing stuff, isn't it?" I just giggle as a response and sip again. After a few sips i giggle again. "I forgot why i came here!" He laughs and walks towards me. "I know why! You wanted to have fun with me." I giggle while he places his hand on my hips. I sip again and he makes me swallow a large ammount of the thing. I giggle about the feeling at my throat. My head is fuzzy and i can't think straight. Suddenly Peters face is infront of mine and i feel his breath on my face. It smells like the alcohol and faint like mint. He places his hands on my shoulders and presses me to the wall. I don't stop him. And then he leans down and kisses me. At first i'm confused but my head is all fuzzy and so i just relax and before i know what i'm doing, i kiss him back.