Chapter 56

Tobias pov:
The next few days we just relax. We picked up Indie from Christina, we settled a new date for our wedding - in about two months, we fixed the kitchen cupboard, we bought food and sleept long.
Today i plan go out for dinner with Tris though. We both have to continue working or studying tomorrow and so i decided to make us a nice evening. But right now i'm fixing a small breakfast for the both of us. Tris is still asleep.
I am just making the pancakes when two small but strong arms wrap around my torso. I smile and say: "Good morning Tris." "Morning" she mumbles and then yawns. I laugh slightly while she burrys her face in my back. "Could you let go for a minute? I am trying to make pancakes." She releases me and i finish the food.

After breakfast we plop on the couch and watch the morning news. I wrap my arm around Tris shoulder and she snuggles closer to me. Indie barks at the bottom of the couch and i laugh and pick him up, so he is laying on tris stomach.
While we watch i ask Tris: "Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" She looks at me excitet and nods. "Yes. That would be amazing. But aren't we invited to eat over at Zekes and Shaunas apartment?" "Oh yeah. We are. I totally forgot that." I say and then add: "Well, how about we eat in a restaurant tomorrow night then." "Yeah. That would be cool." She nods and i quickly peck her lips before we both focus on the news again.

In the evening i just bind my tie when Tris steps out of the bedroom in a stunning red dress. It ends shortly above her knee and is tight at the top and flows a bit at the bottom. I smile and say: "Wow. You look beautiful." She smiles as well and blushes a bit. "You don't look to bad yourself. A tie suits you." I smile. "Thank you." I whisper while i slowly bend my head down so i can fit my mouth with hers. Suddenly Indie runs into the room and starts panting and waves his tail. We pull away and laugh. Then we both put on our shoes and Tris finishs binding my tie. She wears black high heels that make her legs look amazing. She takes Indie at the leash and walks out. I can't help but stare at her while she walks infront of me towards the elevator. "You know, your eyes are burning holes into my body." She says and then turns around slowly. I blush and laugh. "Well, its not my fault that you look so sexy today." She smiles and gives me a short kiss. "You have to thank christina. She made me buy both of it. The shoes and the dress." "I will do that. I nearly didn't let you out in that outfit though. All the boys will drowl over you, but you are all mine." She nods while i wrap my arms around her hips from behind and she leans into me. Then the elevator arrives and we step in.

Half way to the hancock building Tris starts slowly whimpering with every step. I turn around and look at her. Its an amazing picture, she in her red dress and her high heels, infront of the setting sun that is peaking through the houses and shines onto her. And the small Indie hopping next to her. Beautiful. "Hey, are you in there?" She asks and waves her hand infront of my face. "What? Yes. I am." "What were you thinking about?" She asks and steps closer to me. "You," I answer and smile when she smiles. "And how beautiful you are." She gives me a quick kiss as a response. When she pulls away she looks at me and asks: "Could you maybe carry me? These shoes are killing me." I laugh and don't respond. I just sweep her off of her feet. "Thank you." She says and kisses my cheek. She still hold Indie while I slowly carry her towards the large building. She kicks her feet up and down and i remember the days we stayed at the amity compound. I laugh slightly and ask her: "You remember why I like you?" She laughs as well and nods. "Yeah, because you are not very nice either." We both start laughing and she starts kissing my face. "Hey, stop distracting me or i will accidently drop you." She laughs and stops.
We arrive at Zekes and Shaunas apartment about two minutes later. Tris knocks, while i still carry her. Shauna opens and looks confused. Before she can say anything Indie runs into the room, starts panting and waves his tail. Shauna then says: "Are you alright Tris? Why is Tobias carrying you?" Tris laughs and wiggles her high heeled shoes infront of Shaunas face who starts laughing as well. "Christina made me buy this torturing things." Then Cristinas head pops up in the door frame. "Are you talking about me?" We all start laughing and Tris explains it to her. After that we enter.
Uri and Will are sitting on the couch and are playing FIFA. Mar and Cara are in the kitchen, Zeke and Mathew talk about something in a corner and Caleb and Nina are talking as well. We step in and i set Tris down. "Hey everyone." She shouts happily and then quickly hugs her brother. This might not be a big step but its something. I plop down next to Uri on the couch and watch them play. Will already scored 3 goales while Uri didnt even manage one. "Wow Uri. You are really bad at this game." I say jokingly and laugh. He rolls his eyes and just focuses harder. I turn away from them and start to talk to Shauna.
Half an hour later the dinner is fixed and we are sitting at their huge diningtable. We all fall quiet for a second and i grab Tris' hand under the table, then we start eating.
After the dinner we all spread around the apartment. I stand in a small group with Matthew and zeke. Indie still runs around. He runs towards Tris and she giggles and picks him up. She cuddles him towards her and smiles at him. I smile at the sight. How did i ever get so luky? She strokes his fluffy fur and keeps talking to Christina.
A few minutes later Uri suddenly jumps on top of the couch and shouts: "CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS TIME!" We all laugh and cheer. Then we all sit down in a circle. Tris sits next to me. She still has indie on her lap. I shortly kiss her and she smiles. Then the games begin...