Chapter 11

Tobias pov:
I wake up to the smell of food. Food? Food! I jump out of bed and run into the kitchen. "Foooood!" I yell and than already hear tris laughing in the kitchen. When i burst into the room i see tris at the cooker and christina sitting on the kitchen island. "Told you he would wake up after only two minutes if there was food." Tris says laughing and christina rolls her eyes but grins. Than she hands tris a ten dollar bill. Just than i realise that i don't have a shirt on. "Morning girls." I say and try to play it cool. "Just get your shirt already!" Christina says and Tris starts to laugh and now i'm the one to roll my eyes.

When i come back into the kitchen- with a shirt on- tris just puts bacon and eggs on a plate. I take the plate from her and kiss her lightly. "Thanks." "No problem" she answers and smiles. "Alright lovebirds! Snap out of it!" Christina shouts and Tris and i both blush. "What is the time?" I ask and Tris chukels before saying: "half past one. You have to hurry. The others will be here in half an hour." I nod and give her a thumbs up while i put a large piece of bacon in my mouth. I hear Christina mutter: "Boys..." and have to smile.

Half an hour later our door bell rings. Again and again and again and again. It keeps rinning till Tris rips the door open and yells: "WHAT?" Uri stands there and grins. Tris punches him into the stomach and he chokes: "Ok, i guess i earned that." "Yes you did!" Christina says and Zeke behind Uri grins. "Yes you did." I just roll my eyes about my stupid friends and than follow them outside.
We reach the truck and Caleb is sticking his head out of the window. "Will you hurry up?" He asks impatient. Just than Amars head comes out of another window. "Yeah. Will you hurry up?" I have to laugh beacuse this looks so od. They both glare at me and i put my hands up in mock surrender. I walk towards the truck ans than get in. Tris sits next to me and takes my hand. Next to her is Christina with Uri next to her. Zeke sits across from me with Shauna next to him and next to her are Cara and Caleb. As always Matt, Amar and George sit in the front. "Ok so...job picking?" Matt says and we all cheer.

The drive to the hub is short and we arrive only ten minutes later. We jump out of the truck and than all run towards the entrance, letting out the dauntless inside of us. I'm in the front with Tris next to me. The people jump to the sides when we bursts through the doors. We all stand in the line infront of the tables. "Two dollars my line is faster than yours!" Zeke yells. "Deal!" Uri answers. I roll my eyes. Tris next to me seems uneasy and i lay a hand on her shoulder. "What is it?" I whisper in her ear. "Nothing." "We said we would be honest!" she looks at me with big eyes and than burrys her head in my chest. I stroke her hair and than hear her silent voice: "I don't know what to choose!" "That is what bothers you?" She lightly punches my chest. "Look Tris. Just choose what do you think would be fun and where you belong. Look at it like choosing a faction. You will spend lots of time at your job and make friends there." She nods and than sinks into her thoughts. I smile and keep stroking her hair.
After about 20 minutes uri suddenly yells: "Ha! I won!" I turn towards him and see Tris moving her head as well. It's Uris turn at the table and i roll my eyes. He was faster than Zeke. Well his queue was! It's my turn only minutes later. I hand the woman my idenfication and she types something in her computer. "What job would you like?" "I'd like to have a goverment job." She nods and says: "There is a position as an acistance of Johanna Reyes. You could have that." "Yeah. That would be amazing!" I answer smiling and she nods. She activtes a weird machine and than hands me a paper. "This tells you all you need to know. Location of your job, when you work ect... read trough it carefully. You start your job in two weeks." She explains. "Thank you." Than tris steps forward and hands her idenfication as well. "And which job would you like to have?" "I'd like to be a doctor." "Ok. But you have to study first." The woman says. "I know" tris replies. The woman nods and gets another paper out of the weird machine. "Here you go. You start your job already in one week. Well your study..." "thank you." Tris answers smiling and than we walk back to the truck together. "Why doctor?" I ask smiling. "Why politican?" "You first." She smiles and than answers: "It was was you said. I know that i want to help save lifes now. Instead of taking them away." She mumbles the last part and looks on the floor. I lift her head at her chin with two of my fingers. "That is amazing. I'm really proud of you." She smiles and kisses me. "Ok. Now your turn to answer." She says and i smile. "Well. I don't wanted any more violence in my life and i always had a thing for politics. Even if it doesn't look like it." She smiles and says: "I noticed that." "Of course you did." I reply and kiss her again. "Ok. Stop it! We all now you love eachother!" Chris says rolling her eyes. We both jump. "Woah. Where did you came from?" Tris asks. "Well i walked here. But you didn't notice me because you were busy eating eachoters faces!" Christina says. "Ok. Sorry..." tris says and than Christina grins. "It's alright. Whatever. What job did you choose?" Tris smiles. "I chose to study medicin and Tobias..." i cut her off "i chose to work as a politican." Christina nods. "What did you choose?" Tris asks smiling. "I chose to work as a police woman." They hug and congratulate eachother. Than the others appear ane all tell what they chose:
Zeke, Uri, Amar: police men
Shauna, George: politican(not with Johanna Reyes)
Matthew, Caleb, Cara: scientists
Peter: Study medicin
Wait! When did peter arrive? I nudge Tris shoulder softly and than whisper: "When did Peter get here?" She looks puzzled as well and shrugs. "Hey Peter when did you get here?" She asks him. He blushes and says: "well. I first didn't want ro come with you because i wanted to see th life in the bureau. But i honestly missed you, so i went to the city and found you here." Tris smiles slightly and nods. "Cool to have you here. Where do you live?" "In the hancock building. You?" "Only a few streets away from there. Why did you choose to study medicin?" He shrugs and than answers: "It's just something that really interests me." Tris smiles a little wider and i take her hand in mine. Just to show Peter she is mine and he can't have her. Just a few seconds later Uri and Zeke shout: "Ok! Now let's play candor or dauntless!" We all cheer and hop into the truck.

C or D next chapter :)
Hope you liked it

Jojo ❤