Chapter 78

Six months later

Tris pov:
"Tobias come. We have to go now." He stumbles in the room and i laugh. His shirt is buttoned wrong and his trousers still hang down. "You chaotic man!" I say and fix his shirt while he fixes his pants. When he is ready i pick up Andrew. He is wearing a cute black trousers and a white shirt and a much much to big tie from his dad. He looks adorable. I straighten my red dress and place Andrew in his pram. Tobias pushes him out of the apartment and i follow behind. Indy looks at me with sad eyes when i close the door but we can't take him.

We arrive at the dauntless compound a few minutes later. Chris and Will are already looking out for our car. When they see us Chris jumps up and down excitedly. I laugh and get out of the car to hug her. Then i take out andrew while Tobias gets the pram. I follow Chris inside. You can already see her baby bump. She is about three months pregnant now.

"Hey Mar!" I shout and hug her. She wears a knee lenght dark blue dress and holds little Jonas on her arms. He wears a cute little tux in the same colour as her dress. She hands me the Jonas because i am supposed to watch him during the ceremony. I lay him next to Andrew. I find my seat and place the pram next to me. There are only our closest friends here for the ceremony. Uri sits next to me. Matt and nina sit infront of us, Chris and Will on my right, Cara and caleb next to Chris and Will. Zeke waits at the front next to the altar. And next to him my Tobias. He smiles a me and i smile back. Then the music starts playing and Mar and Shauna step on the aisle. Shauna wears a puffy white dress that flows out at the bottom. We all stand up and she and Zeke lock their looks. I smile. I know exactly how they feel. Mar and Uri probably as well. The married only a few weeks ago. I smile a bit through the whole ceremony. When they finished their vows the priest announces: "And now i announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." And then they kiss. We all cheer and stand up to hug our friends. I take the baby boys with me. Then we go to the receiption. "Congrats Shauna." I say and smile widely. She smiles as well. "Thank you." I hand her the present from Andrew, Tobias and I. She smiles widely and hugs me. "Thank you so much." "No problem." Then we all sit down and eat. We all sit at one table and talk and joke during the whole meal. Suddenly Uri stands up. "Ok all you pansycakes." Yup he still hasn't let go of that word... "You know what we didn't do for a long time?" We sll shake our heads although i have an idea what he means. "Candor or Dauntless!" We all cheer and then laugh. We are sitting in the abendond cafeteria. Its sad. After the faction has been shattered nearly no one goes here. Shauna and zeke reservated it for today. They actually booked the trainings room and the fear landscape room as well. I grab Tobias hand under the table. This place still makes my heart ache. I loved being dauntless although i think that the pressure of being just one thing would have shattered me one day. Tobias squeezes my hand under the table.

When everyone finished eating we start searching for a location to play c or d. I get an idea and whisper towards Tobias: "Would it be okay if we played in your old apartment." He smiles and nods. "Of course." Then he turns towards the others. "Tris had an idea. We can go to my old apartment." Everyone agrees and Tobias leads the way. When we arrive i take a deep breath and press Andrew closer to my chest. I am kind lf scared. This apartment holds so many memories. Tobias opens the door and we enter. I gasp. Nothing changed. Nothing at all. It looks like we just left. Like none of the things in the bureau happend. The blanket is still drawn back on the bed. My heart clenches when i realise when i have been here the last time. When i left to go to erudite. The last person in here was the desperate Tobias who just noticed that i've gone to my death. I shiver. When i look at Tobias i see that he has to fight tears and has his fists clenched. I quickly walk over to him and press my lips shortly on his. "I am thinking the same and i am sorry. Once more." He just nods and pulls me towards him - carefuly so he won't squeeze little Andrew. "I can't ever loose you tris." He whispers. "You won't." I answer and then kiss him once again. His lips feel familiar now. I've kissed them a thousand times but still explore them again every time i kiss Tobias.

"Who starts?" Caleb asks and shifts a bit to sit more comfortable. I raise my hand and everyone laughs. "Ok Uri you pansycake, c or d?" I shift closer to Tobias while Uri answers. "Dauntless duh!" I laugh. "Ok your dare is to kiss the two persons in the room you love the most." He grins. "Thats easy." He leans over to Mar and kisses her lips and then leans down and kisses her stomach. Everyone goes aww and Mar and uri smile at eachother. "Ok Caleb. Candor or Dauntless?" We play for another two hours before we all leave and go to our homes.

When Andrew, Tobias and i arrive at home i lay the sleeping An in his crib and carefully place the blankets over him. He looks so cute. I kiss his forehead and then switch of the light and walk out. Tobias sits on the couch and i step infront of him. He puts away his phone and smiles at me. "Hey beautiful." He says and i smile. I lean down and press my lips to his. "Hey handsome." I say and he laughs. "That was a beautiful wedding. Wasn't it?" He smiles and nods. I kiss him again and then pull him from the couch. While we walk towards the bedroom he asks: "Tris, how old do you have to be to learn fighting and knife throwing?" "Tobias Eaton! You won't teach our six months old son how to fight!" He sighs. "Fiine..." he groans and laughs.

Alternate Allegiant Ending~it Lasts In LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara