Chapter 65

Tobias pov:
I hold Tris in my arms when the song i chose for our first dance comes on. (A/n song above) The song starts and we slowly start swaying. I look down at Tris. She is beautiful. She looks up at me and smiles. Immediatly a smile spreads on my face as well. "I love you." I whisper. She smiles wider. "I love you too." We continue swaying and slowly get faster when the music picks up the speed. I twirl her and she giggles. Music in my ears. I do it again and again and again untill i pull her into my arms again. Steadying her. She looks up at me again. With her blue grey eyes that make everything vanish. We dance around the whole room and i don't notice the other people. I know they are there but i don't see them. I don't hear them. I don't feel them. I just see tris. Hear tris. Feel tris. When the chorus comes again i see that Tris has tears in her eyes. I lay a hand on her cheek and she gives me a small smile. "I know why you chose that song." I nod. I knew she would figure it out. I wanted to tell her that it is okay to break down sometimes. To fall. As long as you remember to get up again. And thats what she did. Every single time. And if she couldn't do it on her own i helped her. She got through all of this. The war. Her friends dying. Her parents dying. Her brother betraying her. Nearly dying. Getting kidnapped. Getting beaten. Trough a mental crises. She managed everything. And i love her even more. For every single scar she has. On her skin. In her mind. I love her whole. And i know she knows that as long as i keep reminding her.

After our first dance the other join in. Soon the dance floor is full of jumping and laughing people. I twirl tris and she giggles again. Just then i notice she is wearing sneakers. I pull her closer and laugh into her ear. "You are wearing sneaker?!" She grins at me and shrugs. "They are way more comfortable than highheels." I laugh and dip her. "You are incredible."

After a bit of dancing we all settle down for the eating. Tris, Chris, Zeke and I sit at a table, its placed so we are facing the others. Uriah, Marlene, Caleb and Cara sit at one table. Mum, Johanna, George, Amar and their small son at the next one. Matthew, Nina, Will, Hana and Shauna with hector on her lap at the third. Justin, Auston, Luke, Cath and Daniel at the fourth. Its a small amount of people, but we didn't want more anyway. Before we start eating Zeke taps his glass with his spoon and stands up. Everyone falls quiet. "Hello everyone. Since i am Tobias' bestman i have the pleasure to give a little speech." Everyone smiles. "I know i am supposed to talk about the people that are here, the freshly married couple... but i won't. I will talk about the people we lost. Tris lost her parents, so did Christina (a/n i know in the book they didn't die) and so did i. A long time ago. But we also lost lynn and i think that loss touches all of us. Lynn was an amazing person. It was sad that the time she had on this earth with us was so limited but we can be sure that she used it right. She wasn't viewed as an espacialy happy person but she didn't have to be. She was herself and thats all that matters. She wasn't a cheerful person but she was definatly brave, honest, intellegient, selfless and sometimes kind." Tris next to me sniffles and i lay an arm around her shoulder. "Like all the people we lost she will stay in our hearts forever and as long as we remember to remember them they will stay there. And because of all the people we lost its even more amazing that Tobias and tris now married. Their love managed to get through so many obstacles but they kept strong. Both of them. Always. Tris soon will safe lifes and tobias will revolutionize the politics. They will fix there own lifes and at the same time they will make the ones of other people better. Its something only they could manage. So i want to give a toast to all the people we lost. And a toast to the love." We all pick up our glasses and then drink. I didn't know Lynn well but tris loved her. Just like every death of one of her friends it broke her inside and if something inside her breaks, something inside of me breaks as well. Everyone claps and zeke sits back down. I look at tris. She has tears in her eyes. I lay a hand on her cheek and she smiles. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." She smiles and i do too. We turn towards our guests again, with our hands still intervined under the table. Someone starts shouting: "Kiss, kiss, kiss!" And everyone joins in. We turn towards each other again. I slowly lean forward and she does the same. We meet in the middle and our lips carefully touch. Elecricity curses trough me. After all this time this didn't change. We pull back soon and everyone cheers again.

At two am we arrive back at our apartment. I swoop Tris up and carry her inside. She giggles. "Tobias..." she says and grins. "Tradition..." i just say and she laughs and throws her head back. I kick the door shut with my heel and lean her towards me. Then i slowly kiss her neck and then slowly my fit lips to hers. I carry her into the bedroom and set her down. She turns around and takes her hair away so i can unzip her dress. I do. Under it she wears black lacy underwear. I lay the dress on a chair and then sit behind her. Her hair still is away from her back so i slowly kiss her neck from the back. She turns around and fits her lips to mine. I push her further on the lip so she is laying beneath me and want to kiss her again but she stops me with her hand to my chest. "I will show you how girls want to be kissed." I grin and sit up. "Okay." She sits up as well. "Lean forward." I do. "No, slower." I go slower. "Slower." She whispers. I am barely moving. "Slower." She says when our lips are only inches away. I lean forward even slower. Her lips are only milimeters away when she whispers: "Slower." Once more. I feel her breath on my skin. My lips prickle in excitement. I know i am going to touch her lips in a few seconds. I lean a bit closer so our lips are brushing but are not quite on eachother. Then i move once more and finally feel her lips on mine. The kiss is soft and slow for the first seconds. Our lips move in unison. Then it gets heat up and i put my hands behind her shoulder blades. Pushing her towards me even more. "I love you." I whisper against her lips. As a respond she just pulls me down to her again.