Chapter 22

Tris pov:
I wake up from the sun shining in my face. I squint my eyes and slowly push away the blanket. I hear Tobias' slight snors next to me. I carefully caress his hair and smile at him. He looks so much younger when he is asleep. Like he hasn't been through so much, like he didn't nearly died, like he didn't nearly loose me, like he never had to run for his life... I kiss his forehead. "I love you Tobias." I whisper. He slowly starts to stir and i get ready to be angry at him. I don't really want to be but he can't just get away with what he did. I stand up and wait for him to wake up. While he slowly wakes up i put on a sweater and my comfy socks. Just when i want to walk out he speaks: "Morning beautiful." God, why does his voice have to be so sexy? Although i really want to kiss him i turn around scowling. "Are you kidding me? That's what you say 'morning beautiful'???" He frowns. "What am i supposed to say?" "How about 'i'm sorry!'" He rolls his eyes. "I were going to say that." I huf and walk out and into the kitchen. I hear his footsteps behind me. I grab a muffin and start to make coffee. I feel his hand on my shoulder and turn around. He looks down at me with this beautiful, stormy blue eyes. "I really am sorry. I didn't know what i were doing. I were just so angry. He- and you-..." his voice trails off and he looks on the floor. I sigh. "Hey look at me." He lifts only his eyes from the floor and he looks so damn cute when he does this! "I were just so worried. You know... waking up-and you are gone..." he furrows his eyebrows and now i am the one to look down. He said the exact same thing to me. He slowly lifts my chin up and smiles slightly. "How about we both stop doing things without the other one knowing." I nod. "Yeah. And i know we already promised that, but no more lies, ever! Even if we think it would hurt the other one." He places a hand over his heart while the other one rests on my cheek. "I promise. No more lies, ever. No matter what." "No matter what." I respond and then he leans down and kisses me. We only pull away for air but our foreheads are still together. "I love you Beatrice Prior." I smile slightly at the mentioning of my old name. "I love you too Tobias Eaton." He smiles as well and then we kiss again. After our promises we make breakfast together. After breakfast we just sit on the couch, talking, watching TV, kissing. Around 3 pm my phone rings. The ID says that it's Christina. I smile and pick it up. "Hey Chris, what's up?" "Tris- i- he- it..." she never finishes her sentence. I sit up right on the couch and Toby looks at me concerned. "Deep breaths Christina! What happend?" She starts to say something again but the only things i can understand are: "Will....- my apartment!" I look at my phone in shock and then just say: "I'll be there in two-one minute." I hang up and sprint to the door. I just slip in my shoes and put on my jacket. My mind is buzzing and i only barley notice Tobias who is puting on his shoes as well. What happend? Why did she stutter something about Will? Why the heck would he be at her apartment? I run towards the lift with tobias on my heels. When the elevator dor closed i lean onto a wall. Tobias slides one arm around my shoulder, "Can you tell me now what happend? Is someone hurt?" I shake my head no. "I only understud something about will and her apartment." He stares at me and i stare back. Just then the elevator doors slide open and i run out, scaring an old woman. I run down the streets, muttering apologies to the people i shove away. The whole time i feel Tobias' presence next to me or behind me. His deep and even breaths while we run, his heavy footsteps. We finally reach the Hancock building and i burst through the front doors, into the lobby. I run over to the elevator and see that it's in the 10th floor. I sigh and start to climb the stairs; again with Tobias breaths in my neck. We reach the sixth floor and i run down the hallway, along Zekes, Uris, Matthews, Caras and Calebs apartments untill i finally reach Christinas. Number 69. I knock impatiently and when after a second no one opend i knock again. Just when i want to knock again Chris opens the door. Her face is full of tears but she has some kind of disbelieving smile plasterd on her face. "Christina, what happend?" I ask while i step in. She steps aside and reveals her couch. On it is a boy. A boy with blond hair and a crease between his eyebrows. Will! And then everything goes black.

When i wake up again i am looking at a white ceiling. I turn my head and see that i'm not in my apartment. Just then i realise that its Christinas. Then suddenly all the memorys fload back in my head. "Will!" I mumble and then stumble out of bed. I walk outiside and first only hear talking, then i see the back of Tobias' head and then also Christina. "Hey guys." I greet them. Tobias head spins around in a split second and then i am already in his arms. I sigh. "It's alright tobias. I am fine." Then i hear his voice: "Wow i never knew i had such an impact on you Tris." And then i also see him. He wraps one arm around Christinas shoulder and grins. "But-but-but i-i-i-i-i shot you..." i mumble in disbelieve. "Yeah and i nearly didn't make it but they found me and fixed me. You actually only shot my shoulder. After that i tryed to find you but i were arrested because i sadly were fixed up by the corrupted dauntless and i didn't exactly followed there orders. Then this whole war happend but i didn't notice it that much. I mean i were in my cell... then the factionless freed me and i searched for you guys again but then i overheard someone saying that people left the city and i found out that these people have been you. I were really sad and then when we were allowed to leave the city again and you sorted everything with the people out there i thought i should probably go out there as well. But on the other hand i believed that you would come back to the city anyway. And so i rent myself an apartment and searched again. And then yesterday in the evening i went to the hub to check something and just occasionaly asked for a Christina White and they acctually gave me her apartment number, not so high security... well whatever. I then came here and found Christina and then you came and passed out and now here we are." I look at him in shock. I nearlly killed myself because i thought i shot him! And he actually just has been in prison the whole time? I am so stupid. I should have remembered that i only shot his shoulder! "Tris? Are you alright?" Tobias waves a hand infront of my face, but i just walk up to Will and hug him. He laughs and hugs back, then mumbles: "Not so much of a stiff anymore, are you?" I pull away and say: "I am so so sorry that i shot you... i had no other option!" He lays his hands on my shoulders and looks me into the eyes: "Tris, i know that. I would have done the same in your place. I am not mad." I nod, relieved. "Ok." I say and then walk over to Tobias. I burry my head in his shoulder and he laughs slightly. "This is so confusing!" I whisper and he just strokes my hair.

After a while we all sit down on the couch and Will speaks up: "So what happend out there? I mean outside of the fence? Christina didn't have the time to tell me." Everyone falls silent and after a while of awkward silence i decide to explain: "So we went out there and found the bureau. There was this guy, David, he was the leader." I see Tobias tense next to me and i lace my fingers with his. "Well, he explained that our city and the factions are just an experiment and..." i tell him about everything and then i come to the part where i go into the weaponslap for Caleb and Tobias looks like he could burst into tears. I squeeze his hand reasurengly, while i go on explaining. At the part of my coma Christina continues and also tells about uri and how he woke up. At the end of the explanation Will is stunned. "Guys... you just ruined my story! Yours is so much better!" He laughs and Christina and i smile but Tobias doesn't. I know why, for him it was a lot harder than for me-yeah i lost my parents and thought i killed one of my best friends and that was really horrible and i took a long time to overcome these things, but he lost me for a few months and for him it was even harder. The hardest thing for me would be loosing Tobias and i know he feels the same.
After a bit more talking we decide to visit Zeke and Uriah and the others o tell them the great news, and of course Cara. The four of us make our way over to Zekes apartment. On our way we pick up everyone else. Lastly we knock on Calebs door. Cara surprisingly opens the door. Right now Will is in the back and he doesn't see him. "Hey guys, everything alright?" "More than that." I say and everyone steps aside. She claps her hand over her mouth and starts to tesr up. She looks at Will in shock and disbelieve. She slowly walks up to him and hugs him tightly, while starting to sob in his shirt. Everyone smiles and then Caleb comes outised as well and gasps. "Come on, lets go to my apartment, Will has something to tell you all." Christina says and we all walk back to her apartment.
Will explains everythig to them and after the explenation everyone is in tears. After a while of everyone letting the information sink in Uri speeks up: "How about some Candor or Dauntless?" And we all chear. "Lets get thsi started!" Shauna yells and we laugh. Well, lets get this started...

Yeeey Will is back! I actually love Will. Its so sad he dies but not here my dear friends ;)
Candor or Dauntless next chapter!! Hope you liked it

Jojo ❤