Chapter 28

Tris pov:
I wake up in my bed at home. I can't really remember what happend after Tobias' proposal. Zeke had this bottle of this thing called Vodka. My head hurts a lot and i slowly look around. The chair lays on the floor, there is a path of clothing towards our bed. When i look around i see Tobias laying next to me. Just then i realise that i am naked. Mh, well i guess i know what happend yesterday... Tobias next to me stirs and then wakes up. He looks around co fused at first and then sees me and grins. "Hello Beatrice soon be Eaton." I laugh and he kisses me. "Good morning to you too." I laugh after we pulled away. He grins and we kiss again. "Do you remember anything that happend yesterday?" I ask and he looks stunned. "You don't remember?" His voice sounds hurt. "No, no, no! I remember the proposal! All of it! It was amazing, i just don't remember what happend after that..." i blush slightly and he laughs. "You didn't drink alcohol before, did you?" I slowly shake my head and blush. He laughs and i punch him playfully. "It's not funny!" I pout and he laughs again. "Kind of..." "would you just tell me what happend?" I demand. "Well, we just drank this bottle of vodka and then we joked around and played a bit of truth or dare and then we came home and did this..." he kisses me hungrily and i smile against his lips. We kiss for a while untill it knocks on our bedroom door. We both freeze. "Who is this?" I whisper. Toby shrugs and stands up. Just then he realises he is naked and i giggle. He glares at me and then puts on a shirt and his sleeping trousers. Before he opens the door he throws a shirt at me and i quickly put it on. Then he opens the door and to my surprise Uriah is standing there. He grins at us. "Good morning lovebirds! Did you get a good night sleep..." I roll my eyes and tobias crosses his arms infront of his chest. "How did you come in?" Toby asks. Uriah starts laughing, "Aww does someone has a amnesia?" Tobias rolls his eyes and then says: "No, and i am sure i don't remember you sleeping here." "Well then you remember right, it wasn't just me..." just then Marlene walks past the door, only in her underpants a shirt. "Morning guys." She greets yawning. "Did everyone sleep here?" I ask confused. "Yeah, zeke and Shauna are in one bedroom, Will and Christina in the other one, Caleb and Cara actually managed to get home and Mar and I slept on the couch." I nod and then ask: "What about Nina and Matt?" He shrugs. "I think they went somewhere alone..." he wiggles his eyebrows and i laugh. "Ok, so we will just get dressed and then come in the kitchen." Tobias says and then closes the door. Just then i burst out laughing. "Did you never drank alcohol before Toby?" He rolls his eyes and then suddenly stars tickeling me. I screech and try to run away but he has a firm grip on me. I can't breath because of laughing and then suddenly get an idea. I pretend to can't breath anymore and choke out: "Can't" *gasp* "breath!" Just as expected he continues. Then after a bit more torture he finally stops and i close my eyes and let my head fall to the side, pretending to be unconcious. "Tris?" He asks while shaking my shoulder. "Tris?" He sounds panicked now. I open my eyes to see him tearing up. I immediatly i sit up. I didn't know it would affect him like this! "Hey hey hey, i'm okay. I am here." He takes me into his arms and squeezes me. "Don't ever do that to me again! I can't loose you!" "You won't, i promise." I say soothing into his ear. "I'm sorry, so sorry. It was meant to be a joke." I whisper. "That's not funny!" He says, his voice shaking. "Yeah, i'm sorry."
After a while he is calm again and we both get dressed. When we step out we already smell something burned. We quickly walk into the kitchen to see Uri and Zeke in a corner of the kitchen and Mar, Chris and Shauna trying to fix the mess the boy made. Will is standing infront of Zeke and Uri, whos - what i now realise - clothes are slightly burned. I roll my eyes and help the girls to clean up the mess they made.
At 2 pm everyone leaves and my phone rings jut when i sat down on the couch.
T-hello who is it?
N-hello Tris? It's Nina.
I hear her voice whispering.
T-why are you whispering?
N-well, yesterday, i don't know wheather you remember, but i went with matthew and since we both drank to much we kind of made out and then i woke up in his bed half naked...
I can't surpress a laugh. "It's not funny!" She complains. "Aww, come on... don't pretend! You had a massiv crush on Matt since you first met him." I say still smiling. "Yeah, but he was drunk! What if he regrets it? What if he hates me now? What if he thinks i'm a slut? What if..." i interupt her babbling. "Calm down Nina! It's Matthew we are talking about. From what i know he is a really caring guy and you will just have to talk about it with him." I reasure her. "Ok, i will." "Good luck. Text me about how it was!" I say. "Yup, i will. Bye." "Bye." I hang up, shaking my head grinning. Tobias looks at me questioning and i laugh. "Looks like Nina and Matt are a thing now." He laughs. "Well alcohol tends to create relationships." I laugh as well and then cuddle to his chest. "Our relationship was only created be love." I say and grin at him. "Weelll... there might have been this bet with zeke..." i playfully punch him and he laughs. "Just kidding." I laugh as well and then kiss him. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I respond. "I love you three." He says grinning. "I love you four." He grins and i laugh. "Please call me Tobias." I roll my eyes grinning and he winks at me. I laugh even harder and burry my head in his chest again.
Since i still have this day off we just watch a bunsh of movies, talk and kiss.

I don't really know how much longer i will make this story. I don't really have any new ideas... Lets see.
Hope you liked it

Jojo ♡