1.

Kehlani.

I nodded my head to the beat of the music that they was playing. I wrapped my lips around the straw and sipped my Ciroc. I watched closely at all the females who was walking in. They was looking good in them short dresses.

"Keh, baby. I knew you would be here." I didn't even bother looking up because I knew exactly who it was.

"What you want, Tey?"

She smacked her lips and sat on my lap. I put my cup down and sighed.

"You know exactly what I want, babe. I know you want it." Tey whispered in my ear. She began leaving soft kisses on my neck.

I slid my tongue over my bottom lip and gripped her ass.

Tey was thick, from her chest to her ass. She was brown skin with long perfect eyelashes, full pink lips, and long curly hair. Tey was one of my regular hoes who I fucked sometimes. She couldn't get over me, even when I tried to ignore she always found me.

"Why don't we go back there? Syd gave me the key." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Come on, girl." I gave in.

She smiled excitedly and rose from lap. I stood up and took the rest of my drink to the head. Tey grabbed my hand, leading me to the back room, I just watched her ass jiggle.

_

"Call me later, boo." Tey kissed my lips and walked off.

She knew good and well I wasn't gon' call her ass. I was wiping the corner of my mouth when I bumped into somebody causing them to spill their drink on me.

"I'm so so sorry." She gasped.

I was about to cuss her ass out until I seen her face. She was drop dead gorgeous. I licked my lips and smiled.

"Nah, you good. I should've seen you but you too small." I joked.

She laughed. "Jokes huh? But here you go."

I took the napkins out her hand and started wiping my shirt off.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Karrueche." She said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Karrueche, lemme buy you another drink." I offered.

She shook her head side to side. "No, you're fine. I think this is all I'm drinking for tonight."

"You sure? It's all on me." I said again.

She twisted her lips. "Hmm, okay."

I smiled. "What you want?"

"Sex on the beach please." She smiled back.

This girl seemed innocent, but that's how I liked them. Once I'm done with her, she won't be anymore.

"Lemme get a sex on the beach, Rich." I said dropping the money down.

He looked up from wiping the counters, and looked at Karrueche then me. He chuckled throwing his towel on his shoulder and started on the drink.

"Kae, where yo ass been? We looked almost everywhere for you."

A girl said walking towards Karrueche, I just waited for her drink.

"She's lucky tonight huh?" Rich joked, handing me the cup.

"Maybe." I smirked.

I turned around and seen Karrueche still talking with her friends.

"Here you go, beautiful."

She smiled. "Thank you."

"Kehlani, man, I'm ready to go." Dylan said walking over.

"Aight. Hold up." I turned back towards Karrueche. "I think I know what you can gimme in return."

Karrueche raised an eyebrow while smirking. "And what would that be? I don't even know your name."

"Kehlani. And I would like your number."

Karrueche looked back at her friends who was nodding quickly. She laughed and pulled out her phone.

"Put your number in mine and I'll put mine in yours." I spoke taking out my phone.

"Kehlani? That's cute." She complimented.

I smiled and we exchanged numbers. As I was slipping my phone back in my pocket, I seen Dylan flirting with Karrueche's friends.

"Dyl!" I screamed at him.

He told them goodbye and followed me out the club. I unlocked my car doors and got in.

"Your girls' homegirls was cute as hell. I'd fuck both of him." He licked his lips.

"They probably don't even want you. You get they number?" I looked over at him.

He shook his head, I laughed and kept my eyes on the road. I didn't know if Karrueche was gay or bisexual but either way, I was getting her in my bed.