26.

Kehlani.

I marked a X on the calendar. I had two days until I was leaving for tour. I was honestly nervous but excited to meet my fans from around the world.

They helped me get through some hard times and been with me for forever. They deserve everything that's coming their way.

"What are you wearing to the party?" Jurnee asked as we sat in the living room.

I shrugged. "I don't know yet. I just throw on whatever looks cute. What about you?"

"Same." We laughed but it was interrupted by her phone ringing. "Hello? Yeah come up. I'll be outside."

I knew invited her cousin over but I didn't know why. I picked up my phone and scrolled through twitter.

"Hey cousin. I didn't think you would make it." Jurnee said excitedly throwing her arms around her.

"I haven't seen you in a while and decided to stop by."

"Dylan isn't here yet but I want you to meet Kehlani." Jurnee said.

I looked up from my phone and my eyes damn near bulged out my head. She smirked and extended her hand which I shook.

"Nice to meet you...again. Did you get into your house safe?"

I laughed. "Yeah I did, thanks."

"You guys know each other?" Jurnee looked back and forth between Shania and I.

"She came to the restaurant I worked at. She left her keys and me being me gave them to her." She looked at me as she explained.

"Well that's good." Jurnee smiled.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I knew it was Kae. I excused myself and answered.

"Hey boo."

"Hey baby. Could you get dressed over my house?"

I scrunched my face up. "Yeah. Is something wrong?"

"No I just really wanna see you like right now."

I laughed. "I'm on my way."

I went into my room and packed my bag. I grabbed everything and walked out.

"Kae wants me to get dressed at her house so I'll see you later?"

"Fasho." Jurnee smiled, I laughed.

"Bye girl."

>>>>>

I unlocked her front door and pushed open the door. I closed it looking around.

"Kehlani?" Karrueche stood over the banister in nothing but a thong.

"What if it wasn't me? You naked." I laughed as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"You're the only person who has a key babe."

I jogged up the staircase and followed her inside her bedroom. She was doing her own makeup and I liked it because it wasn't as cakey.

"You look gorgeous boo." I whispered in her ear as I stared at our reflection.

She smiled. "Thank you love." She put on her mascara. "Are you nervous for tour?"

"Hell yeah. My first tour ever. I didn't think it would get this far." I sat down on her bed.

She looked over at me. "Well it happened and for a reason. I'm very proud of you baby and there's plenty of more blessings to come."