19.

Kehlani.

It's been almost a month since Kae and I last seen each other. I respected her wishes and after she fell asleep, I put her in bed and left.

Of course I miss her like hell but it was better this way, she believed. I wasn't gon stop loving her just because we ain't together.

Anyway I was currently in a meeting discussing my album, SSS which was coming out tonight so I was having a release party.

"Let's go Lani." My manager David says.

I lift up from the seat and follow my crew out the door. We walk to the elevator and wait for it to open. I pulled up twitter and decided to tweet.

@Kehlani
SSS will be released tonight! Come join my bomb ass party tonight.

I locked my phone as I walked onto the elevator.

"Have you talked to Karrueche lately?" Dylan asks me.

I shake my head sighing. "Nah and I don't think we will any time soon."

"She might show up to your party." David adds.

"I doubt it. She's been doing good lately so I know she don't got time for me."

I slip on my shades as I get off the elevator and walk out the building. A few fans was standing outside.

"Can I get a picture please? I idolize you!" She frantically hands her friend her phone.

I kiss her cheek as she snaps the picture and do the same for the rest.

"Where's Karrueche?" One of them question as I hand her back my mixtape.

"Uh-" I start to choke up but Dylan excuses me and walks to the car.

Our breakup was on the low so only the people we knew knows. It was hard for me to answer the question because I really didn't want nobody to know.

"You good Keh?"

I nod and lean back into the seat closing my eyes.

***

I had just finished getting dressed. My party was about to start any minute. I swallow the last drop of my wine before walking out.

"Kehlani I cannot wait until this album comes out. You bet not take my edges away." Jurnee jokes pulling me into a hug, I hug her back.

"If I do I apologize in behalf." I say placing my hand over my chest smiling. "Food and drinks in the kitchen. I'll see y'all around."

I greeted many people and chatted with some. Only celebrities was Zendaya, Keke Palmer, and Rihanna.

"Now you and these heels Daya." I laughed. This girl was tall as hell.

"What? I can't help I'm tall and like wearing heels." She shrugs eating a preztel.

"We know." Keke laughed. "But where's Kae? I figured she would be right beside you."

"I heard about and seen the pictures. It was fucked up. Who would do that to her? She's so innocent." Rih added shaking her head.

I stare at all three of them with my mouth open while they look at me.

"Lani?"

"Oh um could you excuse me for a minute?" I quickly walk off and head for the stairs to my bedroom.

How could I enjoy this night with everybody asking about Karrueche? I'm trying to push her out my mind but she keeps coming up.

I was in love with Karrueche. Yes, I was madly in love with her and I never thought I would. But it's too late now that I realized. Maybe Karrueche didn't love me as much as I loved her.

"Keh?"

"Look I'm really-" I turn around to see Kae.

She tilted her head to the side with a smile on her face. "It's just me."

"K-kae what are you doing here?" I stutter gripping the end of my dresser.

I wanted so badly to rip that dress off her body but I had to keep my chill. She walks in and sits on my bed.

"Just because we're not together doesn't mean I stop supporting you." She laughs. "How have you been?"

"...I'm not gon lie to you and say I'm alright because I'm not Kae. I'm r-really not." I laugh to myself shaking my head. "I can't focus without you."

"Kehlani.."

"Lemme talk aight? You left me unexpectedly over some petty shit Kae. I acted like it didn't hurt but it did. That night you showed me what heartbreak felt like and I know not to hurt you after that. It's been a month since I last heard or seen you. People be keep coming up to me asking about you. What am I suppose to say?" I pace the room as I run hands through my hair. "Fuck it. Karrueche Tran, I am in fucking love with you." I laugh looking at her.

"What?" She says above a whisper.

"I'm in love with you Kae. I understand if you don't feel the same way but I don't care. You the first girl to ever show me what a relationship was and thank you."

I watch her walk to the door. Dammit, she was leaving. I was talking to much. I look up once I notice the door closed but Karrueche was still in here.

"Kehlani I'm sorry for saying I wanted to break up with you. I was just scared. For the both of us. I've been in love with you but never knew how to tell you. I don't give a damn what anybody has to say about us because I love you." She wipes her eyes and sniffs. "Kehlani I came to ask you something. You don't have to answer right away."

"What is it?" I ask watching her every move.

She pulls something out her purse and gets down on one knee. Please don't tell me what I think it is.

"Kehlani Ashley Parrish. The first woman I ever had sex with and now I'm addicted. I can't even think about being with someone else because I love you too much." She chuckles to herself before revealing the ring.

"Kae." I didn't know what to say.

"Will you marry me?"

I never thought in a million years she would be asking me to marry her. I thought I would but I was wrong. Karrueche loved me just as much and I was happy.

"Yes I will marry you boo but only one thing." I take the ring out her hand and slide it onto her finger. "You wear it. I'll buy you anything you want in return."

She pulls me towards her face and kisses me roughly. "I want you to fuck me in return."

Only ten minutes and Kae was moaning my name. Nobody was gon hear shit because the music was too loud. I was on top of Kae thrusting in and out of her, she had her legs wrapped around me.

"Ugh I missed..." She couldn't finish her sentence due to her moaning.

I suck on her neck going faster and faster, I watch Kae's eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Oh Keh!"

Just incase anyone did hear, I covered her mouth. She pulled me down more causing me to go deeper. She held onto me tightly.

"Damn Karrueche." I moan.

She flips us over and starts riding me. I hold her waist and move in sync with her. She rocks back and forth.

"But I miss y-you most of all."

I close my eyes as she speeds up. "I missed you more boo."

Y'all know I can't leave y'all hanging but it's about to go down *kevin harts voice*

They're finally engaged, yeaaah!

Just a heads up, I might not update tomorrow since I updated 3 times in a row.