12.

Kehlani.

I inhaled the smoke and closed my eyes leaning my head back on the couch.

Tonight was the double date shit and I ain't wanna do it. I feel like we gon be messing it up because this they lil date not ours but of course Kae thought otherwise.

Speaking of which, Kae and I have been together for 6 months. I never thought it would go that far and I'm proud of myself. At first I ain't even think about being with Kae, I just wanted a quick fuck but she changed that for me.

"Dawg lemme hit that." Dylan came and sat across from me.

I handed it to him and felt my eyes getting lower by each second.

"Ion even know if I wanna do this double date shit. I feel like it's gon be awkward." He said shaking his head, putting the blunt to his lips.

I chuckled and sat up. "I feel you man. But Kae is making our asses."

He laughed. "She can be so demanding with her lil ass but she try to be nice at the same time."

"She can but that's my boo." I smiled.

He handed me the blunt back. "Don't fuck up Kehlani. This girl is the best thing that happened to you."

"Yeah she is and I'm grateful for her."

A knock interrupted our conversation, Dylan got up to answer the door.

"Aye Karrueche." I heard him say.

"Hey. Where's my baby?"

"In the living room."

Karrueche came into my sight. I bit my lip and pulled her down by the waist. I let my tongue roam her neck as she giggled.

"Babe you're so high."

I chuckled. "I'm high than a mothafucka."

I picked the blunt back up and put it to my lips only for Kae to take it and smoke it instead.

"You smoke?" I asked in shocked.

She nodded blowing smoke out. "A little."

"It's sexy as fuck." I licked my lips.

Karrueche inhaled the smoke once again and pulled my face towards her blowing in my mouth. She pulled away and I blew it out.

"I missed you all day boo." I said rubbing her inner thigh.

Kae smirked. "Is that right?"

"Mhm I've been thinking about you." I started unbuttoning her pants.

"Uh uh." Kae shook her head and stood up. "As much as I want to we have somewhere to be in a hour."

"Fuck." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

She laughed. "You thought you was slick boo boo."

"I did." I laughed.