7.

Warning ; sex scene towards the end.

Karrueche.

Today was my last day working until next week and you don't even know how happy I am. I planned on spending all day with Kehlani if she's not busy.

"Kae." I ignored his voice and kept walking to my car with my bodyguard. "Karrueche lemme talk to you."

"No Chris."

I hurried into my car and started it up before pulling off

I hurried into my car and started it up before pulling off. As I stopped at a red light Kehlani called me, I answered.

"Yes baby?"

"You straight?" She asked.

I laughed a little. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Nah just wondering how my baby is."

"Oh I'm fine babe."

She chuckled. "Aight. You off right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Get dressed and be ready by 8. No questions just do."

"I was seriously about to ask you why. But where we going?"

It was silent until I laughed.

"Okay okay I'll be ready."

"Thank you. I'll see you later boo."

I smiled. "Okay."

Ending my call with Kehlani, Cassie was calling me. I decided not to answer and just go on. I'm not going to let their negativity get to me and they don't know when to quit. All she's calling for is the Chris situation.

8 pm.

I ran my fingers down my dress and nodded in approval. I looked decent but a sexy decent. I was only trying to impress my baby.

 I was only trying to impress my baby

"Karrueche!"

I scrunched my face up and walked over to my window. I seen Cassie and Christina standing there with a pack of beers in their hand.