24.

Kehlani.

"Dylan get the door!"

I was looking at something to wear for tonight. I had a important meeting with my team.

"Hey baby." Karrueche threw her bag on the bed as she walked in.

I looked back at her and smiled. "Hi my beautiful. What you doing here?" I pecked her lips multiple times as she giggled.

"Jacob let me go early today but I have important news. Sit, sit." She smiled widely.

I chuckled and sat down beside her. She put her legs in my lap and looked at me.

"So in two weeks, I'm hosting a big party for my kaepop. It's completely sold out!"

"Babe, that's great." I smiled at her.

"I know. I didn't think it would as big as it did."

"I'm really proud of you boo."

"Thank you baby." She leaned towards my fave and moved a strand of hair into my tiny ponytail. "I always wonder how I got so lucky. You're perfect to me."

I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. "I wonder the same thing."

She tilted her head slightly as I grabbed her face. I licked my lips and kissed her lips softly. She climbed into my lap as the kiss deepened.

"What are you doing tonight?" Kae asked slipping her panties back on.

I slipped on my shirt. "I have a meeting with my label and team about my last album. I hope it's good news."

"Fingers crossed." She chuckled. She looked at her phone and her face dropped.

"What's wrong kae?"

"It's my parents. Well i'll leave you to get ready and call me once you're done." She walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Bye?" I said after she walked out.

I don't understand why she's answering their calls after what they did. They basically disowned her and said she was a disgrace to the family. I do have to understand that's her life but it's our life together now and I don't want their negative shit.

"Next time, keep it down." Dylan leaned in the doorframe eating some chips.

"Shut up. Where's Jurnee?"

"She's out and about, nigga. She gon be here soon." He walked away.

I rolled my eyes and started to get ready.

I parked my car and got out. I made my way towards the restaurant and walked in. I looked for everyone and seen them waving me down.

"Good evening. Can I help you?" I looked over at the woman.

She was beautiful and her tattoos made her even sexier. I cleared my throat and shook my head.

 I cleared my throat and shook my head

"Uh no thank you. I found who I was looking for." I smiled politely and walked towards the table.

I sat down beside Noodz and David.

"Hey Keh." She nudge me jokingly.

"Hey guys. How's everyone doing?" I greeted everyone at the table. "Did you guys already order or what?"

"No but now that you're here we can." David laughed. "But we do know the reason why we're all here right?"

"No idea." I said honestly looking at him.

David gave us all a closed smile and we looked at him funny. He was being weird and I wanted to know why.

"What David?"

"It's nothing exciting but you're going on tour. Not a big deal." He waved it off as he looked at the menu.

My mouth dropped. "You're fucking with me right? Tell me you are."

"No it's arranged. We need to start picking cities immediately."

I screamed but quickly covered my mouth. All the girls pulled me into a big hug, some of them cried but I was still shock. Who would have known I would be going on tour? I couldn't wait to tell Kae.

The night went by quickly. We had a couple drinks that I had bought for everyone. We all stood up and got ready to leave.

"I'm proud of you all and can't wait." I gave each one of them a hug and waved goodbye.

"Goodnight Keh. See you later." David gave me a side hug and left.

I made sure I had everything and couldn't find my keys. I rubbed all over my body and still couldn't find them.

"Are these yours?"

I nodded and grabbed my keys from her. "Thank you very much."

"I figured you would need those to get home or in your house. Just a thought." The woman shrugged chuckling.

"Or I would've been stranded out here so thank you." I slowly walked back.

"i'm Shania."

"Oh I'm Kehlani."

"I know who you are. I love your music. It helps me concentrate on my paintings." She said.

"I'm glad to help." I nodded. "But I really have to get going."

"Yeah of course. See you around." She smiled and walked off.

I got in my car and screamed once again. I was beyond excited for this tour. I just hoped Karrueche would be happy for me.

Sorry, if this wasn't as exciting as you thought but it will get better.