29.

Karrueche.

Three months later...

"God I miss you."

"I miss you too baby. Just a few more weeks and you're here." I pouted over face time with Kehlani.

"I know baby. Have you been looking at dresses?"

I smiled and sat up. "Ooh babe I found this cute dress! You have to-"

"I'm sorry boo but I gotta go. Text me before you go to bed aight?"

"Oh okay. I love you and make me proud."

She chuckled and blew me a kiss. "I will beautiful. Love ya."

I sighed and threw my phone beside me. Kehlani went on tour a month later after I was fine to be alone. Of course Dylan, Jurnee and Jacob would stop by. My parents would call occasionally.

Speaking of parents, I was shocked that they apologized to Kehlani. I mean I never knew they would because they didn't accept my sexuality. We still didn't know if we wanted them at our wedding yet, that will take some time.

Kehlani and I finally moved in together, well she moved into my house. I'm so excited and can't wait until she gets back. We decorated the house differently and I loved it. We didn't rush anything so I'm glad we finally did.

"Kae!"

"Upstairs!"

A few seconds later, Jurnee came into view. She smiled as she held up Wendy's in her hand.

"Oh I'm starving and didn't feel like getting out the bed. Thank you."

She sat down in front of me and handed me my food. "It's no problem. I figured your tiny ass would be hungry."

I laughed. "You're smaller than me so shut up."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes playfully. "Any wedding ideas?"

I sighed as I ate a chicken nugget. "Honestly, I have plenty but I wanna tell Keh. Every time I try to, she has to go."

"She's on tour Kae. I'm surprised she even calls because I know it's busy."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"But tell me hon."

I smiled slightly and started explaining my ideas to her. I wanted our wedding to be unique and perfect. I was wearing a dress of course and Keh wanted to wear a suit. She looked good in anything honestly.

Jurnee kept me company and I was enjoying it. We haven't did this in a while.

Kehlani.

"Thank you New York!" I blew the crowd a kiss and walked backstage.

I wiped the sweat off my neck and sighed as I walked in my dressing room.

"Another great show." David complimented us.

I just nodded because I was tired. I checked my phone and seen it was 11 pm. Karrueche usually goes to bed at 10. I shot her a quick text.

"How does that sound Keh?" Noodz asked me as I looked up from my phone.

"Sorry I wasn't listening."

"You wanna go out or no?" She chuckled.

"I'm always down."

"Good. We heading out in a hour or so."

I nodded as she left my room. I collected my things to leave when Keh sent me her dress.

 I collected my things to leave when Keh sent me her dress