21.

Thank you everyone who has been reading this book from the jump. Finally at 1k votes. I also want to thank the new readers and ghost readers.

This book is slowing rising more than I thought and I wouldn't be able to do that without you.

Please continue supporting my book as much as I support you guys.

Love ya!

~
Kehlani.

Today was the day Karrueche was meeting her parents. She kinda made me tag along too. Y'all know how she is if you don't listen.

"I don't see why I have to go. Whatchu gon say when they see me?"

Kae paces the room. "You're a friend and-"

"A friend Kae? What happens once you tell them you're gay? I'm still a friend." I give her the nick young face, she laughs.

"Lani not right now please. I'm plotting and you're messing it up."

"Are they really uptight? You acting like they some royals or some shit." I grab my bottle of beer and sip it watching Karrueche look at me.

"They might as well be! My parents never really notice me, more of my sister. Of course I would get jealous, I felt like an outcast. I try my hardest to gain their attention."

Still sipping my drink, I point at Kae then my lap. She sighs and straddles my lap, my hands go to her ass.

"Stop stressing boo. Everything will be fine. I know they yo family and all but if they can't accept you for who you really are then fuck em." I shrug.

"I wish it was that easy but it's not. You don't know why I'm like this." Kae looks down and starts playing with her fingers, I lift her head up and see she was crying.

"Karrueche wassup?"

She looks up fanning her eyes then gets up off my lap. "When I was younger my family moved to America after my dad got a new job. At my old school everyone loved me, some even idolized me. I remember my first day of school exactly. I walked into class and no one was in there yet until a group of girls came in."

Kae had tears streaming down her face now. I would've told her to stop but she needed to let this out.

"They talked me and acted like my friend until one day we was outside and they tricked me into going into this place. I was trapped in there with this older guy. He was one of the girl's brother, his name was Bryan. He raped me and t-they let him! They laughed. They did this all because I was different from everyone in the school. I lost my virginity in elementary school Kehlani." Karrueche looked at me with a wet face and runny mascara.

It was upsetting seeing Kae tell a story I never knew and a past that would never go away. It was fucked up. Who rapes a elementary school girl? I wish I knew who did it.

"I told my parents and they didn't believe me. They said I was trying to get their attention because of how jealous I was. So after that I always tried my hardest to win my spot in gaining their trust again and I finally did."

"Hol up they didn't believe you? I don't care what nobody say I wouldn't be speaking with them. Kae I'm sorry to hear about this." I stand up and wrap my arms around her waist. "Why are you even going to see them?"

"I have to Lani. This happened years ago and they're still my parents."

"That's a poor excuse of parents Karrueche and you know it. Maybe it's time to put your foot down boo." I say rubbing small circles around her back.