25.

Karrueche.

I laid in bed and sighed in bordem. Kehlani was busy once again and Jacob let me go early. I bit my lip as I came up with a idea.

I stripped from my sweat and big tshirt. I stood in front of the mirror and snapped a couple pictures. I put my clothes back on and sent them to her.

Honestly, I was horny and wanted Keh to beat my shit up.

Kehlani: I'll be on my way in 10

I squealed in response and walked downstairs. As I was pouring some juice in my cup, my doorbell rung. I looked through the peephole as I sipped my drink.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes at the sound of Cassie voice.

"Kae, hear me out ok? I came to apologize for what I've done to you and Kehlani. Also Jurnee. I was just jealous that Kehlani had finally found her a girlfriend and knowing it wasn't me, I was hurt. I never thought my best friend would be dating my ex."

I scoffed. "Cut the bullshit, Cassie. If you were really sorry, you wouldn't have gone any farther than what you did. You don't care about anyone but yourself and it's sad."

"No, you're wrong. I care about Kehlani and won't stop until she's mine again." She laughed loudly.

I watched her walk away from my door through the peephole. She got in her car and sat there for a couple minutes before driving off. I felt myself getting nervous, my palms were sweating. I sat down on the couch and held my legs up to my chest.

Minutes later, I heard the door being unlocked. Kehlani walked in with Popeyes in her hand and it lightened my mood a bit.

"Hey boo." She kissed forehead and sat down beside me. "I brought you some food because I knew if I brought something then you would've been like "can i have some please? Babe?""

I pecked her lips because she knew me so well. I wanted to tell her so bad but she had told me about tour that was being planned for this year and I didn't wanna ruin it. Of course I was scared but I knew Cassie better than anyone so I had a few tricks up my sleeve.

"Are you alright? You seem a little shook." Keh chuckled sipping her drink as she looked at me.

"No I'm perfectly fine baby. How was your day?" I quickly changed the subject.

She sighed. "We're almost done with the cities we're stopping at but noodz isn't feel to well now."

"So that means you can't have tour without a dj?"

"Yup and she's the best dj I've ever had plus we go way back." She said, I nodded and ate my french fries.

"Hopefully everything will be okay and she'll get better before then." I assured her.

"Yeah I hope." She looked at me and smirked. "You didn't think I forgot about them pictures right?"

"I hope it's not your background or my contact picture perv." I joked as she climbed on top of me.

"I guess I'ma perv. I'm sorry." She shrugged, I laughed. "God I love you."

"I love you more baby."

Our lips connected and our tongues collided with each others. I wrapped my arms around her neck, moaning in her mouth. I wanted Kehlani in the rough way.

"Can you fuck me long and hard? I want it rough." I said rubbing my hands up and down her ass.

"Your wish is my command."

My t shirt and sweats were thrown off leaving me in nothing but my bare skin. Kehlani always looked at my body like it was some prize and it made me tingle. I helped her pull her shirt over her head and she pulled off her pants. Her hands clasped around my throat as she kissed me. The heated make out session we was having made me even horny.

"Baby just fuck me." I gritted against her soft lips.

With her hands still clasped around my throat, she spread my legs and lifted one of them up. This was my favorite position. I loved the way her boobs jiggled as she grinds her hips into mine and I loved seeing her faces. I whimpered feeling her wet clit against my swollen one.

My eyes immediately closed amd my teeth sunk into my bottom lip. Kehlani moaned quietly as she went slowly. I was about to say something before she granted my wish. I moaned loudly looking in her eyes, she put her finger in my mouth and sucked on them.

"Damn Kae you're wet as fuck." She leaned her back moaning loudly as she rubbed against me hard and fast.

I never knew if Keh did dirty talking while having sex but I wanted to try something new. I mean we're engaged and I have the right to know how far can Kehlani go.

"Yes fuck this pretty pussy Keh." I bit my lip whimpering and Kehlani smirked slightly.

She leaned down to my ear while still rubbing our clits. "You like feeling my pussy against yours baby?"

"Mhm." I was only able to say that as my legs started shaking.

Keh quickly got up and flipped us over so I was on top. This was my first time being on top and I didn't wanna mess it up. I separated her legs and squatted down onto her clit. She dragged out a long closed mouth as I moved my hips back and forth.

"Kae, fucking harder." She said sternly.

Her hand was now yanking my head back. I smirked in the process and picked up my pace. Our moans together was like music and I loved every second of it.

"It's yours baby." Kehlani moaned loudly as she let go of my hair.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and shot my tongue in her mouth. She moaned in my mouth and held me close. By now, I was going fast and hard.

"Shit, shit, don't fucking stop." I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head and her body jerked.

"Mm." I felt her juices on my clit and it felt amazing.

"I love you so fucking much Kae." Her legs was wrapped around my waist and I was still grinding against her as she grabbed my ass and moved it up and down.

"I fucking love you Keh."

She switched our position again. Now we were diagonal to each other bumping and rubbing our clits. We both moaned and whimpered in the process. The look Kehlani was giving me was so sexy and she knew what she was doing. She roughly grabbed my head and pulled my face towards hers. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it. She rubbed my clit roughly and I felt myself coming.

"I want you to cum all over me boo."

"Fuckkkk." I dragged out placing my forehead on hers, my stomach tightened as I squirted all over her.

We both collapsed on the couch. I was straddling her body as we regained our breath. I couldn't wait to marry this woman.

"Let's get cleaned up baby." I said getting up off of her. "Then we can go to sleep."

"Sounds nice." She chuckled.

****

I felt like I wasn't giving you guys a lot so there you go. A sex scence lmaoo.

also excuse any errors.