27.

Kehlani.

My legs shook nervously as I bit my nails. We've been in the hospital for three hours now and nothing. I didn't wanna think about the what ifs so I just thought about Karrueche getting better and being her clingy self.

"Keh chill. Everything is gonna be alright. Look at your nails." Dylan grabbed my hand and showed me my bleeding finger.

I sighed and stood up pacing the lobby slowly. Karrueche parents were on their way so at the moment it was Jurnee, Dyl, and Jacob. Cassie was locked up for good this time and I couldn't be more glad even though I wanted to handle her on my own.

She's fucking nuts and I never thought this would happen. It should've been me who was shot instead of Kae because it's my fault. I knew Cassie was jealous and I shouldn't have let it gone that far.

"Family of Karrueche Tran?" Everyone stood up and huddled up in front of him. "We were able to stop the bleeding but as we were doing so some blood got caught inside causing her leg to swell. The swelling won't go down until we give her surgery or she will only have one reliable leg."

Everyone sighed in relief but I didn't. The thought of Kae not being able to walk again because of this, sucks. What if the surgery doesn't go as planned?

"Can we see her?" Jurnee asked hanging onto Dylan's arm.

"Yes but two people at a time."

"Thanks Doc." Dylan said as the doctor nodded and walked off.

"Kehlani you wanna go first?"

I shook my head and sat down. "No I wanna see her last."

Jurnee and Dylan went first then Jacob. All together their time was 30 minutes. I checked my phone and seen it was near 2 in the morning.

"Aye we gon head out and get some rest. Call us if anything goes down alright?"

"Yeah of course." I said lowly.

"We love you Keh." Jurnee gave me a big hug along with Dylan.

I looked up and seen Jacob smiling at me.

"She wants to see you. I'm going to leave and get some sleep. I'll be here later on."

"Okay. Goodnight Jacob."

"Night my love." He yawned and walked towards the elevator. "Wait Dylan!"

As I walked towards her room number, my heart started racing. I was scared to see her in this situation but at least she was alright. I sighed walking in and my heart dropped seeing her hooked up to tubes.

"Oh my god baby I'm so fucking sorry." I cried walking up to her. I hated crying but this made me weak.

Kae grabbed my hand and smiled weakly. "Baby no don't cry. I'm fine okay? Everything is okay."

I wiped my face and nodded, playing with her fingers. "I just didn't think Cassie would be that psycho. I swear if I see her again-"

"Kehlani calm down hon. She's gone for quite a while so she's out our hairs. Nothing's your fault, we didn't know Cassie was going to turn out like that."

"Yeah I agreed."

"I'm sorry about your tour." She sounded sad.

"Boo I love my fans to death but this is something serious. I'm sure they'll understand, they love you. I was scrolling through twitter and it was majority love but some hate." I explained to her rubbing her hand.

"Aww that makes me feel even better." Kae smiled which brightened my mood. "Baby look our movie is on. Lay down with me."

"No it's fine, I don't wanna mess up anything."

"Kehlani, get your ass in this bed now." She said sternly.

I chuckled and climbed into bed with her. She laid her head on my shoulder as I carefully got comfortable. A few minutes into the movie, I felt myself drifting off.

>>>>>

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I hummed softly as I got dressed in sweats and a t shirt. I threw my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my shoes.

Dylan and Jurnee were at the hospital with Kae. Her parents were suppose to be there a couple hours ago so I don't know where they're at. Jacob was there earlier but he had some things to do for Kae.

I opened the door about to walk out and see Christina standing there with red eyes.

"What are you doing here? Matter fact, how do you know where I live?" I questioned folding my arms over my chest.

"Kehlani I know everything that I've done was wrong and I'm sorry. I really am. I feel bad for what Cassie did to Kae and I'm pissed that she would even go that far."

"Is that it? Because I honestly don't have the time." I walked out making her step back and locked the door.

"Wait. I have something for her. Just please give it to her for me. I'm scared to even confront her because I've been a terrible best friend. Cassie told me things that I thought were true-"

"But they wasn't. You let people do shit for you without acknowledging yourself thoughts. Christina you're a pussy for even letting her sync your mind like that and Kae is disappointed. But I'll give these to her." I shook my head and snatched the teddy bear and card from her.

She nodded and sniffled walking away. I waited until she pulled out and got in my car. I threw the teddy bear in the back and drove to the hospital.

>>>>>

"Hey Kehlani." Jurnee greeted me along with Dyl.

"Wassup y'all? Y'all leaving?"

"Yeah. Her parents are here and they're not too happy so chill out here." Dylan warned me.

I nodded and sat down waiting for my turn in the room. Almost an hour later, her parents came out with mugs on their face.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Tran."

"Cut the bullshit. We know this was all your fault and now our little girl is suffering from your mistakes." Her father yelled pointing his finger in my face.

"First of all, back the fuck up. Maybe it was my fault but that doesn't mean I did this shit on purpose. I'm trying to marry this girl and you think I would do something like this?" I looked between them.

"We barely know you so yes you probably did plan it. We don't want you near her anymore or we'll call the police." Her mom threatened.

"Are you sure you wanna do that? It's not your desicion, it's Karrueche's. Also you can't call the police, you don't even live here. What would you look like trying to get a restraining order on me? Stupid. Have a good day, ciao." I smiled and flipped them off walking away.

I wasn't scared of anything. I knew what they were capable of and they would be smart not to do anything. Her parents wanted to now claim once something happens to her. Fake ass parents.