3.

Kehlani.

"Kehlani."

"What?" I asked, fixing my hair.

I was up in about five minutes for my performance. I texted and called Karrueche but she's not answering them. I was already irritated and people kept calling my name.

"I'm sorry I made you upset." I heard a tiny voice say.

I looked behind me and seen Karrueche. I smiled and went to give her a hug, she met me halfway. I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

"I was kinda upset that you wasn't here yet. I thought you stood me up."

She shook her head, smiling shyly. "No, I could never do that."

"I'm glad your here." I said smiling.

She smiled. "Me too. I think I should go out there and find a good seat."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Good luck, Keh." She winked at me before walking off.

I focused back on the mirror and checked my hair and makeup.

"You got this, Kehlani. Don't get scared now." I told myself.

"And next we have Kehlani!"

I grabbed my microphone and made my way on stage. I smiled and waved at my fans who I sometimes seen when I perform often.

"How yall feeling tonight?" I said into the microphone. I adjusted the height as the music started and the crowd began moving to the front of the stage.

I looked around and seen Karrueche sitting in the middle. It was like she was the only one there, just smiling at me. She put up two thumbs, I winked.

"My cookie cutter not picture perfect
Unexpected but I'm worth it
Could expose you to this life, if that's what you like
Explore your thoughts, stop actin' scared
I could see you watching let me take it there
Let me show you what it's like, to fuck with something right
Girl let me put you on with something real
Wanna show you how it feels, to rock with something trill
So come join me in this room girl it's time
I know what you like baby, let me get you right."

I swayed my hips slowly while singing and smiled at the crowd.

"Oh na na, let me put you on
Oh na na na, let me put you on
Said she wanna try it, ain't tryna hide it
Fuck all of that fightin', ain't doin' no more lyin'."

I touched all their hands and sung to one of them. I went back to my position and dropped down, grinding on the floor.

"I start off slow so you feel secure
Just let me know where you feel it more
If your breath gets quick, that's normal
If my hands move slick, that's normal
We could smoke one first if you tryna get lit
My weed on ten come take a hit
Cause we on girl, we on
Girl let me put you on with something real
Wanna show you how it feels, to rock with something trill
So come join me in this room girl it's time
I know what you like baby, let me get you right."

I walked down the step with the help of a mans hand. I walked towards Karrueche's table and grabbed her hand. She looked down blushing as I sung to her.

"Say baby, stop messing with those boys get you a lady
Keep it 100 grand, don't try to play me
Fuck around with my heart might have to pay me, might have to pay me."

I finished it off staring in her eyes. She clapped excitedly and jumped up, wrapping her arms around my neck. I laughed and hugged her back.

After I said goodbye and my thanks you's, Karrueche and I headed out for some ice cream.

"That was amazing!" Karrueche said excitedly. I laughed at her.

"Thank you. And thank you for coming." I smiled at her, she smiled back.

"My pleasure." We just stared at each other for a moment. I wanted to kiss her but I didn't know if she wanted. What if we was moving too fast?

"We're here." I spoke up.

Karrueche nodded as I held the door for to walk in. We stood in line and waited for our turn.

"Hi, welcome to I Scream - Kehlani?" I looked up and seen Teyana. Fuck.

"Wassup?" I sighed.

She looked Karrueche up and down. "So this is who you've been leaving me for?"

"Leaving you for? Teyana we was never together and you know that. And her name is Karrueche, don't forget it again." I said sternly, looking at her. Tey rolled her eyes and huffed. "Act like a damn employee and get us some ice cream."

Teyana looked at Karrueche one more time before taking our orders. Once we got our ice cream we walked around the park. It was quiet but not uncomfortable, just right.

"Who was she?" Karrueche finally asked stopping in front of me.

I chuckled and rubbed her cheek. "Nobody you need to worry about, boo."

Karrueche looked down and looked back up at me. "She is somebody I need to worry about."

I raised my eyebrow. "Why is that?"

"I'm starting to catch feelings for you, Kehlani. I'm just saying what if we start dating and she..she starts coming in the picture." Karrueche looked everywhere but at me searching for answers.

"Karrueche, she's not -"

"And then the way she was looking at me and made me seem like I was beneath her. Oouu she don't know who she's messing with." Karrueche shook her head.

"Boo, listen to me." I grabbed her face making her look at me. "Fuck her. She's never going to be nothing to me, I use to fuck with her but now that's over."

"Use to?" She asked confused.

"Karrueche, I want you to be my girl." I laughed, rubbing her cheek.

She held my hand and smiled. "Of course, Keh."

"So I can kiss you?" I whispered, looking at her lips then back at her.

She bit her lip and nodded. I leaned in and gently placed my lips on hers. Her lips were soft and tasted amazing. She grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Pulling back, I pecked her lips one more time.

"Come on." I smiled and grabbed her hand as we continued walking on the trail of the park.

Awww. They're finally together! Tey in the mm.