15.

Kehlani.

It was around 3 in the morning. I was outside sitting in the sand and chilling. There was peace and quiet, it was soothing.

Kae was sound asleep when I left. I was kinda upset about ealier because I know she would do the same. Do I feel bad? No because people need to know their boundaries. I wasn't about to let ole girl flirt with my woman.

"Keh?" I looked behind me and Kae was walking towards me with her arms wrapped around her.

"Wassup?" I watched her sit beside me.

We haven't talked since then. I gueas since this was our first time having a small disagreement we didnt know how to handle it.

"I'm sorry okay?"

I shook my head. "Nah I'm sorry. I shouldn't have went that far but she wasn't right for doing that in front of me."

Kae stayed quiet as I continued. "I don't want us not talking again. We gotta learn how to deal with these things because we just getting started."

"Yeah neither do I." She locked our hands together and kissed them.

I pecked her lips. "I love you."

"I love you more."

We stayed out for a minutes until we went back in. I laid on the couch and she laid on top of me. I rubbed her butt as we sat in silence.

"Kehlani?" Kae asked above a whisper.

"Yes?"

She sat up and looked at me. "Do you ever think about her?"

"Who?"

"Cassie."

I laughed silently then cleared my throat. "No boo. Where is this coming from?"

"I-I just need to know if you still have feelings for her."

I licked my lips wondering where this is coming from. Karrueche knows I love her and only her.

"Kae why would you think that? I got you don't I? I'm not with her right? Baby I don't even think about being with someone other than you." I poured out.

I was really in love with Kae and I hope nothing stops it. She wiped her eyes smiling weakly, she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"I love you soooo much." She whispered.

"I love you more baby." I kissed her neck.

She pulled back looking at my lips and leaned in. Our lips moved in sync with each other as I sat up. I pulled her shirt over her head and threw it. I unhooked her bra and threw that too.

"We can't be loud." Kae whispered.

"You can't be loud." I winked at her.

She bit her lip and pulled me in for another kiss.

-

I heard loud knocking which woke Kae and I up. I mumbled under my breath and stumbled to the door. Without asking I opened it to see Jurnee and Dylan.

"Yo why the hell y'all still sleep? It's damn near one in the afternoon. We been calling y'all phones." Dylan said once he stepped in.

Jurnee looked down at the clothes on the floor and smirked. "Ah okay."

Kae had gotten up and quickly grabbed our clothes. Her face was red with embarrassment, I thought it was funny. Dylan quickly raised up from the couch we had sex on.

"Dammit Kehlani. Why you let me sit down for?" He asked dusting his clothes off.

"Dude chill out. Sit on the floor-- nevermind just go outside or something. We're gonna get ready." I laughed walking off.

Karrueche was already in the shower so I slipped in with her. We kept it non sexual as we washed each other up. I stepped out first then held out my hand for Kae which she grabbed.

"So what are we doing today?"

Kae shrugs drying off her body. "Whatever they have in mind. I'm cool as long as I'm with you."

I pecked her lips and continued getting dressed. After we was done, we met them outside.

"So what's up?" I grabbed Kae's waist as we walked to the lobby.

Jurnee smiled. "We're chilling at the beach but first I wanna buy a new bikini."

"That's it?" Kae asks.

They nod. I look down at Kae and kiss her nose, she smiles and intertwines our hands.

"Later on, I wanna take you somewhere."

Her eyes light up. "Really? Where?"

"Can't tell you that boo. Just be prepared." I wink at her.

We walk into the elevator and wait for it to go down. I hope this would go by fast.

Short chap I know but im such a bad writer...i wait for months to update and then I say ima start doing daily chapters...I lie too much lol

But having many books is hard to manage so I try my best, I really do. Trust me. I don't like having you guys wait so for that waaaay longer chapters and drama.

And my wife Kehlani on this SSS album, she snatched my edges off and they ain't grew back yet.