18.

Karrueche.

We decided to leave early so right now all of us were packing our things.

"I can't believe we have to leave early just because of some jealous females." Jurnee rolls her eyes as she drags her suitcase in our room.

"I know but I promise we will do something when we get back home."

Kehlani walks out the bathroom brushing her teeth. I checked the time on my phone and it was 4:00.

"So what's gonna happen with your phone?"

She shrugs and walks into the bathroom. Dylan was still in their room making sure they had everything. She came back out wiping her mouth.

"They turned my phone off and when we get back I gotta get my new one." She explains, I nod.

"I should've listened. If it wasn't for me we wouldn't be in this mess."

Jurnee gets up from the bed and walks out closing the door. Kehlani pulls me off the floor and makes me look at her.

"This ain't nobody's fault boo. Them bitches is just crazy aight? Ima beat somebody's ass when I see them."

I laugh pulling her face towards mine. "I love when you talk crazy."

"Only for you baby."

She kisses the corner of my mouth and holds me tightly. I didn't want her to let me go.

"We gotta go." Dylan says knocking on the door.

I take a deep breath pulling away from Kehlani. She smiles and rubs my cheek.

"Let's go."

***

TheShadeRoom: Wow #Karrueche was really showing some stuff huh? #Roomates

I sigh as I scroll through the disgusting comments. They were all horrible like they said they would eat my ass and things.

TheShadeRoom: #ChrisBrown had some things to say

ChrisBrownOfficial: I bet her ass was wishing she was wit me now.

ChrisBrownOfficial: Ain't shit like this happen when we was together.

I lock my phone and stare out the window. Now everyone was going to think of me differently. None of this would had happened if I was single and not in anyones way.

I loved Kehlani more than I loved Chris, it's crazy. She's showed me many things and I thank her for it everyday but this isn't what I want or need. Being in a relationship only makes things harder business wise.

"This nigga Chris is wlyin'." I look over at Dylan shaking his head laughing.

"Dylan." Jurnee smacks upside his head.

"Oh my fault Kae." He quickly apologizes locking his phone.

Kehlani was watching a movie on Netflix with her headphones. I doubt she heard anything. I lay my head on her shoulder which she kisses before taking out a headphone.

"You fine boo?"

I nod. "I'm okay. Just ready to get in my bed and sleep for eternity."

She laughs. "I knew yo horny ass was still tired cause I put in work."

"Shut up." I laugh hitting her arm.

Did I really wanna leave her?

***

"Ah welcome back Karrueche. I would ask how the trip went but..." Jacob trails off as we unload the jet.

"I'm not up for the jokes Jacob." I say sternly waiting for my guards to finish loading the car.