23.

Karrueche.

Today was Lani's birthday and I planned to make her night unforgetable.

"So what's your plan?" Jurnee asked me as we strolled through the aisle of party city.

"Um I'm going to make it seem like I forgot but really I didn't. She's gonna be mad not wanna talk to me and maybe leave I hope so I can set up then when she comes back she'll be shocked."

"Chill boo. I'm sure Kehlani will love this...what are you worried about?" Jurnee laughed.

"What are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine." I looked over at her and stopped the cart.

"Kae you was just talking all fast and stuff plus I can tell when you're nevrous."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "It's just I hope she doesn't get too mad and leave for good."

"Don't stress yourself. Kehlani may be petty but not THAT petty."

After shopping for birthday decorations and ordering things, Jurnee and I sat in Five Guys eating.

"I mean I'm scared he won't feel the same way." She spoke shoving fries in her mouth.

I sipped my tea. "Why do you think that?"

"Dylan hasn't been in a commited relationship and he might think I'm moving to fast to say I love you."

"Ju, don't stress yourself. Dylan may be petty but not THAT petty." I smiled as she laughed.

"You're right. So I guess I should start planning a night out and tell him right on the spot." Jurnee sighed.

"That's my girl!"

"Now let's start getting ready for this party."

Kehlani.

I sat on the balcony with Dylan. We was just chilling and laughing.

"Damn you getting old Keh." He shook his head and drunk his beer.

I laughed. "Nigga you older than me so whatchu saying?"

"I'm implying that we getting old together. I remember when we was 18 acting up in school."

"Oh shit. Remember when Zayla tried pull you into a threesome with her boyfriend?"

Dylan smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. "Shit was not funny Kehlani. I ain't know she had a nigga."

"But you knew she was a community female."

We both looked at each other. "For everybody." We started laughing.

"Baby!" I heard Kae yell.

"Outside boo!"

I finished off my drink and waited for her to come in. Although Kae hasn't told me happy birthday I wasn't gon be upset just yet.

"Hey Dylan." Kae gave him a side hug then walked up to me smiling. "Ugh I missed you."

"I missed you more." I mumbled as she sat in my lap with her legs hanging from each side. "Whatchu been doing?"

"Nothing. Jurnee and I just got back from shopping and eating." She shrugged rubbing my neck.

"Without us?" Dylan asked. "Okay."

"Babe don't be mad. You know you eating when we get home." Jurnee winked at him.

"I'm hungry right now. Gotta go." He picked up Jurnee and threw her over his shoulder.

"See you later guys!"