35.

Karrueche.

"That's not what I wanted. I said ROYAL blue, not baby blue."

"I'm sorry Karrueche. We'll fix it right away."

I sighed as she ran off. I've been stressed out since the kids incident. It's not sitting with me well and I don't mean to sound selfish. She didn't have any other relatives to take after her kids? Mother? Father? Anyone?

She chose Kehlani.

I feel like it's bad timing. Our wedding is soon and I don't know how this is gonna go now. We have to make sure the boys look good now. I haven't talked to Kehlani yet about how I really feel because I know she'll say I'm being insensitive.

My phone rings in my bag. I grabbed it and smiled at her name as I answered.

"Hi baby."

"Wassup? Why you sound upset?" She questioned.

I rubbed my forehead and sighed. "They messed up the bridesmaid color and I know specifically I said royal blue."

"Chill out boo. Everything is gonna be fine, relax. I promised you this would be your dream wedding."

"I know baby but it's THEM who's messing it up." I fixed my hair as I looked in the mirror. "I know you're going to make this night unforgettable."

"You know I am babe. But if I'm not home, I'm taking the boys to Chuckee Cheese."

I nodded. "Okay. I might meet you up there."

"Bet. I love you."

"I love you more honey." I blew a kiss into the phone and ended the call.

Linda came into with a royal blue material. "I apologize for the mistake Karrueche. I hope this is what you wanted."

"Perfect." I smiled up at her.

I sipped on my drink from Starbucks and continued flipping the channels.

I decided to stay home and relax like Kehlani said. It would've been better if she was with me though.

Landing on a movie, a face time call is being made. I looked at the unknown caller and hit decline. They call back again and I hit the red button. A message comes across the screen.

From unknown:
So I haven't seen my little sis in ages and she hits decline. Damn, kae.

My eyes widen as I quickly hit the face time call. He answers immediately and I screech.

"You should've texted me first dumb ass." I laughed causing him too also. "It's been almost three years since you contacted me, Erik."

"I know, I'm sorry. Being in the military is tough. I'm always doing shit and then I end up forgetting." He sighed.

"Oh yeah. How is it?"

"It's good actually. I didn't think I would like it but I do." He said shrugging.

"That's good. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you. Now to you. You're gay and engaged. What the hell did I miss?" He laughed.

I chuckled looking down at my hands. "Not much. Chris is fucking insane and I had to leave before anything got worse. I met Kehlani almost a year ago and she's perfect, Erik. I really love this woman."

"Ol big head is in luhhh."

"Fuck you." I laughed flipping him off.

"Congratulations Kae. I hope my invitation is already on it's way."

"Nope. Not one for you."

"You're bluffing and my shits on it's way." He shook his head, licking his lips.

"Maybe. But I wanna know how your love life is going." I arched my eyebrow as he smirked.

"Not a damn thing. I told you I've been so caught up in my career that I don't focus on that."

I nodded. "Understandable."

"Guess what tho?"

"What?"

"I'm coming down there within three days. I got some shit to take care of."

"Really? That's so great. You can meet Kehlani and the boys." I said excitedly.

He scrunched his face up. "Boys? Since when did you have kids?"

"Long story that I will explain when you get here." I teased him.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Alright man. I'll text you when I'm on my way, ling ling."

"We really bringing that tiring ass nickname?"

"I had to say it one time. Peace." He hung up.

Erik wasn't my actual brother. He's like a guy best friend and we've been friends since I moved here. After graduation, he went to the military and we would talk all day, everyday until we both got caught up. We never forgot about each other though.

I looked at the door as it opened. The boys ran in immediately going to their rooms with big smiles, Kehlani came in behind them along with Dylan and Jurnee.

"Hey baby." I mumbled as she kissed me multiple times. "How was it?"

"They loved it. I don't think they've ever been before." She smiled, sitting beside me. "They won so much shit."

"I'm happy for them. I would've gone but I needed some time alone." I leaned my head against her shoulder.

"That's fine, ma." She played with my hair softly.

"So why are y'all here?" I asked Jurnee and Dylan.

"Damn Kae. We can't visit anymore?" Jurnee joked sitting on Dylan's lap.

"I'm gonna be a dad. For real this time." Dylan smiled at Jurnee like she was the best thing in the world.

"Wait, you really are pregnant?!" I exclaimed looking at her.

She nodded. "Three months to be exacted."

"Dylan, pull out game WEAK." Kehlani busted out laughing as Dylan waved her off.

"I'm almost positive if you had a dick, yours would be crap too."

"Nah nigga. I pull out with a strap quicker than you."

"Okay Keh. We get it." I shushed her by rubbing her hand that sat on my thigh.

"Congrats tho. I want a boy."

"This is OUR baby and we want a girl." Dylan kissed her cheek causing Jurnee to blush.

"Well we are god parents goofy. We want a boy." I said smirking at him, he smacked his lips.

"Well I guess we'll see in another month huh?" Jurnee rubbed her small belly.

"I guess so. Now lemme finish whooping Dyl's ass in 2k." Kehlani hopped up and started plugging the ps4 up.

you guys might hate me next few chapters but remember, i luh yaw.

also thank you for all the love and support on me and lani's pregnancy journey. we appreciate you dearly and hope you continue following us.

what will Jurnee have?

#💙 boy or #💜 girl?

erik in the mm.