17.

Omniscient.

"Mm yes." Karrueche moaned rubbing her boobs as Kehlani satisfied her.

It was damn near 4 in the morning and Kae was horny so how could she not please her beautiful ass girl? As she fingered her, she licked her clitoris. Her body arched while her fingers went through Kehlani's hair.

She pulled back sucking on it real hard and that's what got her. She came all over my hands. Keh pulled them out and sucked off her juices. She leaned up and kissed her roughly as she grinded on me.

"I love you so much." She whispered through the kiss.

"I love you boo." Kehlani held the back of her neck as she pulled her face closer to hers, their mouths just moving sync with each other.

"I have a suprise for you." Kehlani winked at her.

"What is it?"

She moved off the bed and walked towards her suitcase. She searched it until she found what she was looking for. She turns around with a smirk on her face as Kae bit her lip.

"I was wondering when you were ever going to use that..." Karrueche leaned back rubbing herself. Damn, her body was amazing, Kehlani thought.

She adjusted the pink strap-on before climbing back into bed. Karrueche spreaded her legs wide open as she slowly slid into her. Her eyes closed in pleasure.

"I want you to fuck me hard and long baby." She moves her body up and down moaning.

"Ain't no backing out Kae." Kehlani laughs to herself lowly, she smirks.

"Just fuck me Kehlani."

Kehlani leans over the bed and grabs a belt, tying her hands against the headboard. Once she was tight enough, Keh looked at her.

"Keh-"

She grabbed her waist and rammed inside her. She gasp loudly but soon caught on. Kehlani bit her lip as she picked up her pace cauisng the headboard to hit the wall. She lets go of her waist and placed her hands on either side of her still stroking.

"Fuck fuck fuck." She heard Kae say, she knew she wanted to move her hands.

Kehlani moaned lowly as Kae kissed her jawline. She wrapped her legs around her waist as she went even faster. She kissed her to keep her from moaning loud but it didn't work.

"Don't moan until I say you can." Keh says deeply into her ear, Karrueche nods slowly closing her mouth.

She unwrapped her legs and held them up higher, going in deeper. Her lips were apart but nothing came out. Keh didn't know if she couldn't say anything or she was listening. But the faces she was making was sexy as fuck.

Keh lowered her hand and rubbed her hard. She leans her head back biting her lip hard. She watches her open her mouth and still nothing came out. She took that to rub faster.

"Oh my god Keh!" She squirted as she let out a long loud moan.

She kept rubbing her until she stopped. Sweat covered her tiny body as it heaved up and down.

"Did you say something?" Kehlani raised her eyebrow at her.

She looked scared but nodded. Kehlani nodded and she flipped her over. She smacked her ass before sliding in her from the back. Kae arched her back as she was on all fours.

I wish that was me instead of that bitch, Cassie thought to herself as she watched the couple. She didn't give a fuck if anyone seen her as long as they didn't.