20.

Karrueche.

I laid in bed with Kehlani. It was the next morning and I wouldn't want to spend my morning better.

"Good morning my beautiful wife to be." Kehlani's raspy sweet voice says.

My body heats up hearing that. I lean over and peck her lips. I pull back and caresses her cheek while looking at her.

"And I cannot wait."

Before Kehlani could kiss me again, my phone rings. I sigh and pick it up off the night stand. I look at the caller ID and my eyes nearly pop out my head.

"Who is it boo?" Lani laughs.

I put my hand over her mouth and answer my phone. "Hey mommy."

"Karrueche it's disappointing how you never call your parents."

"I know mommy. I apologize for being so distant." I remove my hand from Keh's mouth. "How are you guys?"

"We're fine. I was calling to tell you we're in town and thought we could go out."

I look over at Kehlani who looks confused as I search for the right words.

"Uh s-sure mommy. When?"

"How about tomorrow around noon? We have a lot to catch up on young lady." She says sternly.

"Of course. See you guys then." I hang up my phone and ran a hand through my hair. "My parents are in town."

"What's the problem?" Kehlani ask watching me get out her bed.

"My parents are...very bias to some things I guess." I slip a strand of hair behind my ear and look for my bra.

"They don't know you're gay?"

"They don't know I'm gay, engaged to you, or that Chris and I broke up."

Kehlani's eyebrows scrunch up confusion. "Kae where do they live? Under a fucking rock? I'm sure we're in magazines or on television."

"They live in California but they barely come out nor watch tv."

Kehlani scoffs. "Wow Kae."

"What?" I whine.

She ignores me and gets out the bed showing her naked body. She pulls a shirt over her head and puts on some shorts. She walks into the bathroom, I follow her.

"Baby, are you upset?"

Kehlani was brushing her teeth while she was looking at me through the mirror. I couldn't tell her facial expression but I knew she wasn't happy.

"Yes I'm pissed Karrueche." She mumbles after rinses her mouth out and washing her face.

Instead of saying anything back I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I combed my hair out and threw it in a messy bun. I walk back out the bathroom to see Kehlani on her phone.

"Keh I hate when you're mad at me. I really am sorry for not telling them but I will tomorrow." I try to climb in her lap but she pushes me off slightly.

"I'm on my period Kae. My stomach is killing me." She states placing her phone on her stomach and closing her eyes.

"Do you need me to do anything?"

"Just lay right here." She pats the spot beside her and I obey laying down.

Her arms snake around my waist and her head rest on my mine. Soon my body relaxes into a deep slumber.

~~~
"Hey girl." Jurnee gets up from the booth and gives me a big hug.

"Hey love." I hug her back.

We sit down. I pick up my menu and I hear Jurnee gasp, I look above my menu.

"What?"

"What-wuttice Kae?" She grabs my hand and looks over my ring.

I laugh. "Oops."

"Ain't no oops. When did this happen?" She questions then looks up at me with a smirk. "Nevermind."

I look at her with a smile. "What? What do you mean nevermind?"

She picks up her menu shrugging. "Oh nothing. Someone was knocking them ankles."

I cover my mouth. "Are you serious Jurnee?"

"Don't worry boo. I was looking for the bathroom and I ended upstairs walking pass the bedroom and I heard you guys."

"Thank goodness." I hold my chest wiping away imaginary sweat.

"So details."

"Okay well we all knew Keh and I couldn't stay away from each other-"

"Beautiful ring Karrueche." I look up and see Cassie. "When did this happen?"

"Bitch I'm-" I look at Jurnee and she rolls her eyes looking away.

"You're in my face once again Cassie. What is it now?" I question looking her up and down.

Cassie laughs. "Again Karrueche I can be where I please. So tell me about that ring."

"Get away from me or I will beat your face in."

"I don't think you have the balls since Kehlani isn't here." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"But best believe I'm here and I will glady whoop your ass."

"Who are you? Dylan should stop messing with you hoes." Cassie looks at Jurnee as if she's a peasant.

"Trick!" Jurnee hops on top of Cassie and starts punching her face in.

"Jurnee!"

Cassie moves under Jurnee but is out of luck. A few people pull them apart but Jurnee runs for more and yanks Cassie by her hair. Cassie screams in pain as Jurnee drags her outside where Dylan and Keh are.

"Yo!" Dylan yells running towards the fight.

"Bitch you got me fucked up on too many levels." Jurnee spats hitting her in the head.

"Ow!"

"Baby let go."

By now everyone was outside trying to see the fight or break it up. Kehlani had pulled me aside and tried pulling them apart. Paparazzi swarms around us and snaps pictures.

"Jurnee let go!" Kehlani yells.

Kehlani.

We sat in the wait room for Jurnee. She walks out rubbing her knuckles and her hair a mess.

"You fine baby?" Dylan looks over her face and kisses her.

Jurnee smiles. "I'm totally fine. How is Cassie?"

"Don't worry she's in the hospital getting stitches." Karrueche says.

As much as I wanted to feel bad, Cassie brough this upon herself. She wouldn't stop and her ass got what she deserved. I bet this will keep her away for good this time.

"Damn look at yo knuckles." I grab her hands and look at her bruised hand.

"We got a Jurnee Ali." Dylan jokes throwing his arms over her shoulders. "Come on y'all."

We all leave the police station and get into Dylan's car. I close the door and immediately Karrueche lays her head on my shoulder.

"Congratulations y'all. I can't believe Keh's ass is engaged." Dylan says pulling out the parking lot.

"I can't wait!" Jurnee squeals. "The beautiful dresses. I hope I'm your bridesmaid."

"Of course Ali." Kae laughs. "Plus you're my only bridesmaid."

"I feel special." She starts singing.

I look down at Kae and she looks up at me with a smile. I intertwine our hands and peck her lips.

"I love you always."

"Always." She whispers before kissing me again.

Damn Cassie got knocked the fuck out!

But do y'all really think she gon stay away?

Short I know but it's a lil something.

First Position | Kehlani जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें