4.

Karrueche.

That night Kehlani asked me to be her girlfriend was so nice. I really like her and hope we can keep build more trust in our relationship. I haven't been in a relationship in forever.

I ate my yogurt while looking at some videos on YouTube. Hearing the doorbell ring, I groaned and got up. I opened the door to see Cassie and Christina, they both walked straight in without a word.

"Ok.." I said closing the door.

"Do you have something to tell us?" Cassie asked, looking me dead in my eyes.

I raised my eyebrow, retrieving back to my spot. "No. Why y'all acting all weird?"

"Cut the bullshit, Kae. When was you going to tell us you had a girlfriend?" Christina seemed annoyed.

In my opinion, I thought it was rude just to walk in my house like that even though we are friends. They came over just to be rude and ask me about my relationship. I was going to tell them sooner or later. No big deal.

"Oh." I picked my yogurt back up and ate. "Well, I'm dating someone."

"Duh, I think we know." Cassie laughed along with Christina.

I rolled my eyes. "How did you guys find out anyway?"

"Oh, it's just TMZ had some pictures of you kissing a girl. No big deal." Christina said sarcastically.

"Seriously? We literally just starting dating three days ago." I scrunched my face up.

Cassie threw me the TMZ magazine. I looked at the cover and seen Kehlani and I kissing when we was in the park. I can't believe this, I need to call Kehlani.

"Wow okay. I'm leaving soon so if you don't mind letting yourself out."

"Damn, you just gon kick your friends out? She's already changing you." Christina shook her head and stood up with Cassie.

I looked at her as if she was crazy. "Wait what? I just told you we've only been going out for three days and you take it there? You guys wanted me to find someone and I did. Now you saying that? Get out my house."

Cassie and Christina walked out my door, Christina turned around.

"Kae, I'm sorry. I didn't -" I cut her off my closing and locking my door.

I don't need their bullshit. I grabbed my house phone and tried to dial Kehlani's number but my manager called me.

"Yes?" I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples.

"We have to get KaePop out there so I need you to be here in thirty minutes."

I laughed. "When do I ever get a break, Jacob?"

He chuckled. "Sweetie, this is the life that was born with you. It comes natural to you."

"Whatever. I might be late though." I walked into my bedroom.

"Why? Going to see your girlfriend first?"

"Yes I am." I smiled like a kid in the candy shop.

"Hmm, fine I'll let this slide. When you get here we have lots to talk about, for instance you and this Kalane girl."

"Kehlani." I corrected her. "And alright."

I ended the call and called Lani. I bit my lip walking around my room, hoping she would answer.

"Yeah, hol up. My girls calling me." I heard Kehlani say, which made me smile. "Hey boo."

"Hi love. What are you doing?" I asked, laying on my back on the bed.

"At the studio, listening to my music. Making sure it's the way I want it." She said, I nodded.

"Can I meet you somewhere real fast? I only have 45 minutes so that gives me 15 minutes talk to you or less." I explained in one breath.

Lani laughed. "Chill boo. Yeah, we can meet."

Five minutes later, we both agreed to meet behind her studio so no one could see us. I got in the shower and got dressed. I would have to put my make up on in the car.

I grabbed my purse and keys walking out my door. I noticed Kehlani didn't say anything about the magazine. Maybe she hasn't seen it.

-

"I missed you beautiful." Kehlani said getting in my car. She looked so good in her outfit she was wearing and she smelled great.

I bit my lip smiling. "Hm I missed you more."

Kehlani smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and grabbed her face. I jumped a little at the touch of her cold hands, rubbing my thigh. I got chills going down my back. I pulled back and smiled at her. I couldn't wait for this girl to be in my bed.

"Why did you wanna meet back here?" She made a weird face but still had a smile.

I held her hand that was still on my thigh. "You haven't seen it?"

"I seen it." Kehlani didn't seemed phased or anything.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Why would I be mad? Just shows people that you my girl and nobody can try to fuck with you." She mumbled on my lips before I could kiss her again she pulled away.

"Why would you do that?" I pouted as I hit her. She laughed.

"I'm sorry boo."

"Whatever." I pretended to be mad at her as I started on my makeup.

I felt her lick my neck and suck on it. How did she know that was my spot? I bit my lip, closing my eyes. She sucked on it harder then kissed it.

"Oh shit." Lani said laughing.

"What?" I looked in the mirror and seen a big purple mark right there. "Lani, I have to go to work. Now I have this big hickey on my neck."

"Seems like I made you madder." She smirked, I rolled my eyes. "Don't put too much."

"Too much what?" I said putting on foundation.

"Make up. I like you better when you're natural. You shouldn't have to be caked up just to show you're beautiful, boo." Kehlani spoke as she played with my hair.

I looked over at her and smiled. How did I get so lucky? I poked my lips out and she leaned in and kissed them.

"Kiss me again." I was mesmerized by her kisses.

She kissed me again but this time biting on my bottom lip. I licked my lip as she pulled away.

"I don't wanna go to work. I wanna stay here with you." I mumbled, messing with her ear ring.

She chuckled. "Boo, you gotta go. I'll see you tonight, coo?"

Sighing, I nodded. "Okay."

She smiled and grabbed my face, kissing me. This time I bit her bottom lip pulling away. She smiled through the kiss.

"Call me once you get home and text me when you get to work." Lani said leaning in my window.

"I promise I will. Have fun." I smiled.

She laughed. "I'll try. Bye boo."

She kissed my forehead and walked back inside the studio. Now I have to go to work and wait for like seventeen hours just to see her again.

They're so cute.

How did you guys feel about her friends?