32.

Kehlani.

"Why are you still in bed nigga?" I looked up and watched Dylan walk in my bedroom.

"I'm not in the mood Dylan." I rolled my eyes slightly focusing back on the tv.

He sat down beside me and kept quiet, watching it with me.

"I'm sorry about what happened between you and Kae but you moping and shit is not gonna help. You're not trying hard enough to get her back."

"You're saying that like we broke up or something." I mumbled tugging at the blanket.

He shrugged. "The possibilities are limitless."

"What the hell Dylan? You sound like somebody's counselor or something." I laughed.

He laughed also. "I'm serious man. Do something to get ya wife back."

Dylan and I caught up on some shit. We haven't been hanging out like we use to due to me working on music and our girls. But I knew we would always be cool and keep in touch.

After he left, I started getting dressed to meet Kae. When I got out the shower, I had two new messages. I looked at it and rolled my eyes.

demilovato keh pls talk to me. i'm sorry for the stunt i pulled...i never meant to mess up your relationship 💔

I tossed my phone on the bed, leaving her on read. I didn't have time for Demi and she knew it. I was too focused on getting Kae back. I finished getting dressed and grabbed my things, leaving the house.

I was meeting Karrueche at some park, she picked it because it was private

I was meeting Karrueche at some park, she picked it because it was private. I stopped by the store to get her favorite snacks and some flowers.

"Break up?" The old lady smirked at me as she scanned my items.

I chuckled nervously. "Something like that, yeah."

"The best sex is when you get back together. Especially when you been horny and craving that person. Treat the dick good baby."

I coughed a little almost swallowing my gum. I thanked her and quickly left the store. Fifteen minutes later, I pulled into the dirt road. I seen her car parked so I parked mine beside it. I got out and followed the path. I seen her sitting by a pond with her legs up to her chest.

I kept quiet as I took a seat next to her. I looked down at the gift and gave it to her which she gladly took. I seen her lips tug into a small smile.

"I'm still pissed at you but this is cute. Thank you."

"No problem." I smiled back.

I bit my lip leaning back looking at the pink sky. I looked over at Kae and sighed.

"Kae I'm sorry. I really am. Us not being together or you not being next to me is fucking me up. I wish I could go back and change it but I can't." I felt myself getting softer for Kae everyday and I know she notices.

She looked over her shoulder but her eyes stayed low. "I needed you to understand how hurt I was. That broke me because you swore nothing was happening. How did you think I felt after seeing that picture? Demi fucking Lovato on my fiancé?" Her voice cracked.

"I get it. You have every right to be upset, I'm upset at myself. If you believed me then you wouldn't be as hurt. It hurt me because you made it seem like I wanted it to happen."

She put a strand of hair behind her ear and nodded. "I'm sorry. I just felt played on my end."

"You don't have to be sorry, just believe me when I say it." I kissed her shoulder gently.

"You look good." Kae faced me and tugged at my crop top. "I think you'll better without it."

"Then take it off."

Kae removed my shirt and rubbed my exposing boobs. She flicked her tongue over my nipple and played with the other one. I moaned leaning my head back.

I was shock to see her taking over.

"Wait right here?" I finally said.

"I can't wait." She quickly slid off her sweatpants and straddled my lap.

I helped her take off my pants and she climbed on top of me, smashing her lips onto mine. She put her legs on both sides of me and slid up and down on my clit. I tried to wrap my hands around her waist but she put them above my head.

"Uh uh. It's my turn."

"Baby I like this material. What about you?" Kae asked giving me the dress.

"It's alright but it feels a little itchy. You sure?" I scrunched my face up.

Kae busted out laughing. "Why did you have to make that face?"

"I didn't even notice." I laughed with her.

I followed her around the shop. Kae wanted to see what material she wanted the dress to be and honestly I didn't know you could pick certain material.

"I think I want a silky type of material."

"Whatever's easier to take off." I kissed her neck and held her from behind.

"I have another outfit for that." She teased. "Oh my god. I think I found the dress!"

She ran across the store and picked it up. She held it to her body and smiled widely. It did look beautiful on her.

"It's soft just how I wanted. This is the dress. You like?" She looked back at me and I nodded.

"I love it boo. You're gonna look beautiful."

While she checked it out some more, my phone rung. I seen it was Dylan and answered.

"Nigga whatchu want?" I joked.

"Oh my god Kehlani! Something's wrong with Dylan!"

"Jurnee what? What do you mean?"

She was crying hysterically. "He's not breathing and I don't feel a pulse. I called 911 but I'm scared."

"Okay we're on our way."

Kae walked up to me with a concerned look. "What's wrong Keh?"

"Somethings wrong with Dylan. We have to go now."

The whole ride was silent. I was too busy thinking of what was wrong with Dylan and what would happen if he was gone. Karrueche rubbed my hand as comfort.

We pulled up seeing the ambulance in front of the apartment. Many residents were out trying to see what was up. We quickly got out and ran towards Jurnee. When she seen Kae, she started crying again.

"It's gonna be alright honey. He's gonna be just fine."

I ran towards the ambulance Dylan was in and tubes were going through his nose and mouth. I felt my eyes water and my hands were shaking violently. Seeing him like this made my heart ache.

"Dylan you're gonna be fine man. I know you are." The tears started falling as I looked over his body. "You a G."

"Excuse me ma'am but you can't ride. You're more than welcome to follow." The EMT said.

I nodded and got out. Jurnee and Kae was already in the car. I got in and started it up, following the ambulance.

Oh shit. What's wrong with Dylan?