37.

Karrueche.

3 months later

"Uh huh, that's right." I smiled at Calvin as he read the book, his favorite book was where the wild things are.

Charlie was with Kehlani since I had a hard time with his sign language but for some reason she understood it well. The boys had started school a few weeks ago and they loved it a lot. They would come home with stars on their workplan, showing that they've been great. They were really sweet intelligent kids and I found myself loving them as if they were mine.

Keh and I's wedding is only a month away, I still get nervous at the thought. I've never been married before and I wanted everything to be exactly how I imagined, or at least somewhat. I know Keh is nervous too but she tries to cover it up as if I don't know her. I can't wait to have her last name and spend time with each other on our honeymoon. We haven't had sex in three months and I know my sex drive has been crazy. Whenever Kehlani would wanna fuck, she'd leave the house for a breather. She's so dramatic but I'm proud of her.

Dylan and Jurnee are doing good. Dylan decided to go ahead with the surgery after Kehlani apologized. So far, no more tumors had shown up. Knock on wood. Jurnee is still modeling but she's been pursuing her career in music. Crazy right? One day she was playing around in the booth and her voice rang throughout the studio, our mouths were ajar. Dylan hurried up and found her a label. Soon she would be dropping her very first single.

"Baby what time is it?"

I looked at my phone. "It's going on five."

"We gotta finish with this reveal party."

"Okay. You're done today baby, you can play." I told Calvin as he nodded and ran off to their room with Charlie.

Jurnee asked if I could help with her gender reveal party and I had no problem saying yes. Since our house was the biggest, we would set up here. Also I went to the doctors with her to see what the baby was, it's a girl. I know they will be happy.

"I can't wait to see their faces babe." Keh laughed as she taped up the banner to the door.

"I know right. They're gonna be great parents."

"If Dylan had a boy, all hell would break loose."

I hit her arm playfully. "Baby stop. Don't do him, Dylan is hilarious."

She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. "I know baby I'm just playing but it would be coo if he had a lil him."

"Jurnee would probably flip her shit." I added laughing.

"So when I joke, it's mean but you can?" She squeezed my ass and picked me up a bit.

"Dylan knows I'm joking but you and him love messing with each other."

"Yeah whatever." She chuckled, kissing my cheek.

I let go and finished decorating the living room. I don't actually know who was all coming beside Jurnee's immediate family. I met her mom and dad, they were really sweet which explained her personality. I was excited for this party and more importantly their baby. Kehlani on the other hand was excited too but she didn't wanna show it.

"No I told you I wanted Smart Water and you come back with Nestle?" We both looked at the door and Jurnee wobbled in with Dylan behind her.

"Here it goes." Keh mumbled as we helped them with their things.

Jurnee has had her pregnancy mood swings and it caused irrelevant arguments. It took Dylan some time to realize but now he understands. I'm pretty sure he wanted to shut her up one good time.