8.

Karrueche.

I hummed to the music softly that was playing as I cooked breakfast. I was cooking breakfast for my baby of course, she deserved it.

Last night couldn't even be put in words. We told each other we loved one another. It was just the perfect night. And we finally had sex. It was so gentle and passionate, made me wonder what her rough sex was. She brought my inner freak out in just one night.

"I'm just saying you could do better." she came from behind me singing. "Good morning boo."

I smiled. "Morning baby. How'd you sleep?"

"Great. What about you?" she kissed my cheek.

"Amazinggg." I dragged out placing our plates on the table.

She chuckled. "Really? I notice you're in a good mood."

"That I am babe. And you did it." I sat down across from her.

She bit into a piece of bacon. "Me? I put you in a good mood?"

I laughed. "Yes. Remember last night right?"

She shook her head. "Nah boo. Help me."

I frowned a little. "You really don't remember how I rode you all night? How we told each we love one another?"

Kehlani laughed. "Now that you said something I remember."

I gasped. "You already knew babe."

"Just wanted to see if you remembered." she stacked some pancakes on her fork and ate them.

I poured syrup on mine. "Of course. How can I forgot?"

"I wanted to make that night unforgettable." she gave me a closed smile.

"Well it's unforgettable so check that off your list baby." I winked at her.

She shook her head. "So what's todays agenda?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. You have anything to do?"

"I was gonna see wassup with Dylan."

"Then let's do it. I haven't met him properly yet anyway." I drunk my orange juice.

Keh nodded and leaned back in the chair. "Aight bet. Thanks for breakfast boo I got the kitchen."

"You're welcome and are you sure?" I asked grabbing our plates.

She chuckled. "Yeah."

"Okay."

I wish Kehlani could meet my friends properly but they was acting a ass. I can literally go back to when we was at the club and Kehlani asked for my number. I was unsure and they was back there nodding. Now they're acting fake. Besides I've never said anything about Cassie dating her grandaddy P diddy and Christina dating lil wayne.

"Talk to me."

"What?" I asked finally coming back to reality.

Kehlani was wiping the counters. When did she start?

"I know something's on your mind."

I sighed. "It's nothing just my friends."

Kehlani stared at me and I stared at her back but looked away.

"Okay fine. My friends are being really fake right now. They don't like us together I guess. At first they was down for it and now they're not. They keep saying they don't want me hurt again when I'm really happy with you and I don't see myself getting hurt."