13.

Kehlani.

Tomorrow was our trip so Kae decided to stay over my place. We were going to Bahamas somewhere I always wanted to go.

"Babe what time is your performance?" Kae asked walking into the bedroom.

"7:30." I replied looking at my phone.

I heard her sigh and she took my phone. I looked her like she was crazy.

"You've been on this for two days. You're making me worried."

I chuckled. "How am I making you worried?"

She shrugged toying with my phone. "I feel like you're texting someone esle."

I laughed then looked back at her to see she was serious. "Come here."

She bit her lip sadly and crawled into my lap. She looked elsewhere to avoid my eye contact.

"Boo I've already told you I'm not going anywhere so stop thinking I'm cheating on you. You stressing yourself." I caressed her cheek.

She looked up at me. "I know. I'm just insecure from past relationships."

"I understand."

She smiled and pecked my lips. "Are you excited about tomorrow?" she handed me my phone back.

I leaned back on the headboard. "Yeah I am. I've never been to Bahamas so it's cool."

Kae squealed. "We're going to have so much fun."

"Yeah...with Dylan and Jurnee." I sighed.

Karrueche thought to invite Dyl and Jurnee. She told me it was just us but she always has to be nice. I mean Jurnee is cool and all but I'm not tryna have nobody else on our vacation.

She smiled. "But they won't be bothering us. I promise."

"How you know that?" I asked smacking my lips.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm going to make sure of it. I was just being nice, I couldn't help it."

"I know baby. I know."

"Good now let's get you ready." She hopped off my lap.

---

"Good luck baby." Kae said pecking my lips.

"Thank you. Now go." I smiled.

She laughed before walking out. I had one more performance before I left tomorrow. I was performin Kehlani & Kylde.

"Please welcome Kehlani eveybody."

I walked out on stage and laughed at Kae yelling my name and Dylan being goofy.

"Yeah yeah!" Dylan hollered.

"Wait wait wait." I told them immediately stopping my song. "I want to introduce somebody. Baby come up here."

Kae looked nervous but came up anyway. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Yes this is my girlfriend. I just want y'all to know that so y'all won't be on my ass." I chuckled.

I never fully told my fans we were dating or anything. They seen things and assumed like usual. So I was tired of them waiting.

"And so some of y'all won't try to fuck with her." Kae added taking my mic making everyone laugh.

" Kae added taking my mic making everyone laugh