6.

Kehlani.

"Mmm boo." I mumbled through the kiss.

"Hm?"

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked pulling away looking at her.

"It can wait." She leaned back down and kissed me.

I pecked her lips one more time. "Go kae."

She huffed. "But I don't want to. Can I just spend the day with you?"

"No and you know why." I said getting up off the bed.

Kae sighed and played with her fingers. "I don't care what they think. They're just going to have to accept the fact that I have a relationship now."

"Baby I wanna spend time with you as much as you want but we have jobs. And I don't want you to get off track because of me." I sat down beside her.

"I haven't been in a relationship since Chris. I bet they wouldn't mind then." She mumbled.

I smiled. "You're such a baby."

She rolled her eyes and smirked. "Shut up."

"Whatever." I laughed. "But you'll have me all tonight."

She looked over at me. "Okay."

I kissed her again before getting up. I grabbed my keys and headed towards the door. I stood outside her door with ahold of her hand, I planted a sweet kiss on it.

"I'm already missing you." Karrueche pouted.

"I know babe. Call me when you're done." I let go of her hand.

"Okay. And don't fall asleep."

I laughed. "I won't. It was one time."

Karrueche called me one night because I promised to come over but I fell asleep. She was mad at me for like a hour.

"Mhm I'll see you later."

I walked to my car and got in. I had to meet Dylan somewhere anyway.

---

"Dylan what was so important to meet you here?" I asked sitting across from him.

He was biting his nails and looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep. That explains why he's never home because he never stays at some hoes house.

"Keh man. I don't know what to do." He sighed.

"What are you talking about Dylan?" I was now concerned. He wasn't his usually playful self.

"I'm not ready. I'm only 21."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Ima be a father." He blurted.

Wow. I never thought I would hear that from Dylan, he always wrapped it up he says. Pull out game was not so strong.

"What?"

"She's pregnant with my child. I'm sorry I should've told you sooner." He looked at me with sincere eyes.

"Who's she?"

He was quiet for a moment before he looked down.

"Teyana. She's three months pregnant."

"Wait so while I was fucking with her you was too?"

I never thought of Teyana like that anyway so I wasn't pissed but I was more mad at Tey. She messed with my friend out of all people. Actually I shouldn't even be mad at them both.