22.

Kehlani.

Sitting on the couch, I flipped through Netflix to see what was good. I seen most of the shit on here though. I picked up my ringing phone from the table.

"Yeah?"

"Guess who?"

I pulled back my phone and looked at the caller I.D. which was unknown.

"Who is this?"

"Amber silly." She laughed.

"Oh Amb...wassup?"

"I was calling to tell you I was in town and wanted to know if I could stay at your place." She said really quickly but I understood.

"Wait what are you doing in New York?"

"I'll explain everything once I get there. Only if you say yes."

Amber was my older sister. She was sneaky but was discreet. She would cover up with fake laughs and smiles. She did some fucked up shit that made me not want to speak to her but I got over it. Should I trust her again?

"Hellooo?"

"Uh...yeah coo." I answered regretting it.

"Cool. Send me your address."

Hanging up my phone, I bit the corner of my lip and deabted if I should send her the right address but I didn't wanna be petty.

"Hey baby." Karrueche walked through the door with a smile.

"Hey."

She walked in front of me and sat on my lap. She pecked my lips then put her forehead against mine.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just tired...that's all boo." I smiled rubbing her back.

"Okay...I'm going to believe you for now." She laughs then gets up. "Have you eaten anything?"

I follow her into the kitchen. "I ordered some chinese an hour ago so I'm fine."

"I guess I'll just fix me something." She bent down as she searched the fridge.

I leaned against the counter and played with my car keys.

"So I have some news."

Kae puts the food on the table and looks at me for a split second before going back in.

"Good or bad?"

"I don't really know. Well for myself."

She closes the door and leans back on the fridge. "If it has anything to do with another woman-"

"Chill ma. It's nothing like that." I laughed.

She laughed also. "Okay what is it Kehlani? You're making me nervous here."

"My big sister Amber is in town and I kinda said she could sleep here until she leaves."

Kae gasp. "You have a older sister? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think she mattered but anyways is it coo?"

"I don't mind at all...she's your sister." Kae smiled. "I cannot wait to meet her."

"Yeah.."

A few minutes later the doorbell rung. Taking a deep breath I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Sissy!" Amber engulfed me in a hug immediately. "I missed you so much."

"Um hey Amb." I pull away and look at her funny while she just smiled.