14.

Karrueche.

"It's so beautiful out here." Jurnee said.

"It is kinda dope." Dylan nodded as I was driving to our hotel.

"I wanna take a picture." Jurnee pulled out her phone.

I looked over at Keh for a quick minute and seen she was sleep. For basically the whole ride, she was seducing me. Plus we left the house around 5:30 just so we tour ourselves.

"So what we doing after get settled in?" Dylan asked.

"I thought maybe we could explore by ourselves. That's why we left so early." I said turning into the hotel.

Jurnee and Dylan got out to see if our room was ready. I leaned over and left wet kisses on Kehlani's face. She started moving.

"Babe not right now. I'm tired." Keh mumbled.

"But baby we're here." I whined.

Kehlani mumbled something before pulling her hoodie down further. I sighed and sat back in my seat. They came back and we started getting our things. Kehlani had got up and helped but didn't say a word.

I hope she wasn't mad. What could be mad about? She told me she was fine with them coming so I don't know. I figured I would leave her alone and find out later.

"Our room is right beside y'all so peace." Dylan threw up the deuces and walked behind Jurnee into their room.

Kehlani unlocked the door and walked in. I followed and my mouth literally dropped. The room was so perfect like I could live here.

 The room was so perfect like I could live here

"Baby do you like it?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist

She nodded and looked down at me before pecking my lips.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a slight frown.

"I'm just tired baby okay? I'm perfectly fine. I just wanna rest." She massaged my butt.