16.

Karrueche.

"Kehlani come on!" I whine standing in the water which Kehlani wouldn't even get in.

She shakes her head. "You have fun baby I'm fine right here."

I look over at Jurnee and Dylan who was building a sand castle, they were so cute. I cross my arms over my chest and glare at Keh, she sighs and gets up.

"Thank you baby." I smile as she comes into the water.

She looked so good in her bathing suit, I wanted to lick her body. She bites her lip and wraps her arms around me.

 She bites her lip and wraps her arms around me

"You should wear this more often." She whispers rocking us side to side.

I smiled turning towards her with our foreheads touching. "I'd rather see you wearing nothing."

"Oh really? Lemme-"

"Quit tryna have sex in the sand!" Dylan yelled.

Kehlani rolled her eyes and flicked him off. "Shut the fuck up!"

The next two hours, we played in the water and I almost died because Dylan threw my little butt in the water but now we all were just chilling in the sun.

"Kae you wanna have a girls night tonight?" Jurnee asks looking over at me.

I shrug. "Sure why not?"

"Not letting it happen. Negative." Kehlani shook her head along with Dylan.

"And why not? You don't trust us?" Jurnee sits up.

"It's not y'all its other crazy ass mothafuckas Jurnee. I don't need y'all getting kidnap."

Jurnee and I roll our eyes. I was laying between Kehlani's lap so she was kissing my neck and whispering i love you and other things.

"Stoooop." I dragged laughing as she licked my jawline.

Kehlani's phone ring. She grabs it and answers. I lift up so she can get up and she walks away.

"I was hoping no one would call."

"Forreal Kae? She is a singer so she's gon stay with busy calls." Dylan states.

I nod. "I know I know."

I squint my eyes at the sunlight and look at her. She doesn't look too happy. She hangs up her phone and mumbles something then walks back.

"Everything fine?"

"Please don't be mad at me but we gotta go back tonight."

"We?" Dyl ask.

"Well Kae and I. I don't want her here by herself while y'all cuddle up." Kehlani looks at me.

"Wh-why?"

"Something came up. I'll explain everything later we gotta start getting ready boo." She holds her hand out for me to grab and I do.

I look back at Jurnee and Dylan who looks just as confused as me.

"Kehlani no." I snatch my hand away looking at her.

"What Kae?"

"I need to know now why we have to leave. We were having a great time and we just got here." I wrap my arms around her waist, she holds me.

"Cassie and Christina is here."

I look up at her confused. "How do they know where we are?"

"I don't know maybe someone seen us and got some pictures. I only wanted to leave so they didn't ruin our trip." She holds my chin and looks in my eyes.

"Baby Bahamas is big. It's not like they're gonna find us."

Just then a red mustang pulls into the parking lot. I stare at it as Kehlani turns around. Cassie and Christina comes out. I immediately feel myself getting mad, Kehlani rubs my lower back.

"It's so nice to see you guys here." Cassie smirks. "Oh it's like a family vacation. Hi Dylan!"

I turn around and see Dylan rolling his eyes with Jurnee close.

"What are you doing here Cassie?"

"That's none of your business Kehlani. There's no rules of where I can be or not."

"Were you guys just leaving?" Christina ask.

"We were." I grab Kehlani's hand and start walking to the car.

"You must be Jurnee. I didn't know Dylan brought his hoes on spontaneous vacations." Cassie chuckles.

"Look bitch don't make me get outta character because I will bust yo ass." Jurnee says.

"Cassie don't get fucked up again. Yo ass already got a lazy eye after Kae beat you."

Jurnee mugged her before they walked to the car and got in. I seen Cassie and Christina watch as I drive off.

"I'm not leaving." I say shrugging.

"Kae-"

"We're not leaving Kehlani. I will not let them ruin our vacation okay? If I have to whoop her ass again then so be it."

"If we have to whoop her ass again." Junree says rolling her eyes, Dylan rubs her arm.

I feel Kehlani staring at me, I ignore her and continue driving back to our hotel. Ten minutes later, I park the car and only Dylan and Jurnee get out.

"Y'all not coming?"

"Just give us a minute." Kehlani tells him.

He nods and walks hand in hand with Jurnee. Kehlani pulls me into her lap and kisses my cheek.

"You know I really don't wanna leave right?"

"That's exactly why we should stay. I don't give a damn about them Kehlani. I'm tired and fed up with their shit." I run a hand through my hair as I rant. "Let's just spend two more days here okay? We can leave then."

She was staring out the window as I talked. She slowly brought her eyes to mine and nodded.

"Aight. Just two more days kae."

I laughed. "I know baby. You ready?"

We exited the car and made our way inside. I wasn't going to let them ruin our trip although we got away to spend time together and forget about the drama.

Cassie is a freaking physco and I know she won't stop until she gets what she wants but I will not let that happen.

Wanted to keep this short....but issa update!

How do you feel about Cassie and Christina being there?

Was Kehlani right for wanting to leave?