10.

Karrueche.

After the little incident at the club, I seen pictures of it and the video nonstop. Paparazzi has been on my behind much more since then and it happened two weeks ago.

"Good morning New York. This is the breakfast club with Karrueche Tran. How you doing?" Charlemagne asked.

I smiled. "I'm doing great."

"That's good. So you should've known we was gonna ask you about this fight at the club." Angela laughed.

I nodded laughing. "I figured."

"So what really happened? I thought Cassie and Christina were your friends."

I sighed. "They were but some past events came up in my new relationship and she was jealous. So at the club she pushed me past my limits and I fought her."

"What did she say?"

"Unnecessary things like her and Chris had sex while we was together. Honestly I didn't give a fuck but at the moment I had so much built up in me."

Charlemagne shook his head. "Fuck yo fake friends where yo real friends at."

I laughed. "Exactly that."

"We noticed your girlfriend had jumped in." Dj Envy spoke.

"Yeah its funny though because as Cassie was talking mess Kehlani whispered in my ear beat her ass Kae. And as I was fighting her I heard her say I swear to fucking god if you jump in."

They all laughed. "Wow she doesn't play about you does she?"

"Nah she doesn't. That's my baby though." I smiled.

"You guys are too cute." Angela complimented.

"Thank you."

"Now maybe three weeks ago we seen this picture of you and Chris. What's that about?" Dj Envy asked.

"He was trying to talk to me but I didn't have nothing to say so I said no chris and that was it." I shrugged.

Charlemagne nodded. "How did Chris feel about you liking females?"

"Who cares. I mean at the end of the day I'm myself and can't nobody change that. Nobody can get mad at the next person for being gay or transgender because they truly believe that's who they should be. If anything I'll be the one cheering them on because they have enough confidence to do all that."

"Right I get that. What made you become bisexual or gay?"

I smiled. "I'm gay and really men aren't shit. I feel like all guys are the same."

"Well damn

"Well damn." Dj Envy and Charlemagne said.

Anglea laughed and high fived me. "That's right girl."