11.

Karrueche.

"Babe I gotta go. You're gonna make me get in trouble." I whined as Keh had my hand.

"Okay okay." she laughed and pulled me back down on her lap.

I laughed. "Kehlani Ashley Parrish."

"Government? Go head." she let me go.

"Hmph." I smiled and walked off.

Kehlani wanted to come to my photo shoot and I gladly let her come. Every time I changed clothes she would try to stop me.

As they was doing my make up, I looked over at Kehlani and she winked at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

I tried to keep myself from laughing but it didn't work.

"What are you laughing at?" Tori my make up artist asked looking at me funny

I cleared my throat.
"Nothing."

We finished my shoot in two hours. I was so hungry right now so I was happy. Jacob let me have some time alone with Kehlani before my next shoot.

"Where you wanna go boo?" Keh asked rubbing my thigh.

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter I just need some food in my system."

Kehlani laughed and pulled into some restaurant I've never seen before. She turned off the car and was about to get out but I stopped her.

"Babe I'm horny." I told her playing with her fingers.

She chuckled. "We don't have time baby. We only got 30 minutes left."

Jacob gave us 45 minutes to do whatever. Well actually in 45 minutes was my next photo shoot.

I crawled over in her lap and kissed her neck. "We have enough time baby."

"Kae." She pulled me away. "People can see us."

I looked around and seen nobody. The place was dead so I doubt anybody would see.

"Nobody is here baby." I said taking off my panties.

I threw my panties in the seat. Keh licked her fingers before sliding them inside me. I moaned lowly and rocked my hips back and forth. She sucked and kissed on my neck adding another finger.

"Mmm baby." I leaned down and bit her neck gently.

Her fingers went back and forth causing me to lean my head back. I moved my hips faster and scrunched my face up feeling myself about cum.

"Ugh." I looked Kehlani in her eyes.

She was biting her lip and pulled me closer to her and kissed me. I kissed back and left wet kisses on her jawline.