District Ten Female | Calliope Adoni-Zedek [ImpossiblyFiery]

Name: Calliope Adoni-Zedek

Age: Sixteen

Sex: Female

District: Ten

Appearance: Calliope looks different from most in Ten, with her silky auburn that falls to her waist and almond - shaped slate grey eyes that look like storm clouds when you stare into them. As her eyes are the way the are, short black lashes are an addition to the look. Calliope's pale skin is blemish free, and smooth overall, but she has freckles and a scar going down her back that was caused by a butchering accident. Her oval shaped face is covered in orange freckles. Calliope is more petite than most in Ten, standing at 5"5 and weighing average weight. Even though she is petite, don't let it fool you, as she is also muscular. People describe Calliope's smile as "beaming like the sun." because it shows off her pearly white teeth and thin, pink lips. Many people will agree with this statement, Calliope is a very pretty girl.

Personality: Calliope is what people call, mysterious with a frozen heart. Calliope doesn't communicate very often, but she isn't a loner. Some people are talkative, some people are naturally silent, but there is a certain minimum that is required for her statement to be considered complete. By saying less than necessary, she leaves a room for rumination and interpretation, making people wonder about her. Calliope is very tough, as she holds her ground, but certain traits of innocence show also. Calliope also is very sneaky. She can run away for days and people would not know where she is. She is very smart but is never seen studying. That makes people find her quite strange. Calliope is very stoic, almost all the time, which allows her not to smile very often. Even though Calliope is mysterious, she is very cold.

Another reason Calliope doesn't smile often is because she is cold. Having a smile on her face makes her think that people will think she is warm and inviting, and she does not want that. Her personality has allowed her to master the "icy glare" that she uses often. Her tone in voice is always even and precise, no matter what. Also, Calliope doesn't reveal much about herself and she never repeats herself. Calliope doesn't ask a lot of questions and keeps to herself. She can be manipulative, but only if she needs something or desperate. Calliope is also a leader because of past hardships. Calliope is true to her statement, she is mysterious and frozen.

Background: Calliope was born to be the oldest out of five. Everything in life was fine. When Calliope was three, her parents had a set of twins named Icarus and Gaea. They all were loved dearly and treated with respect. Two years later, another sibling was brought into the world, who they named Mariposa. After Mariposa was two, the last sibling, Avarett, was born. After Avarett was born, everything changed. Their mother died because of Avarett's birth and their father became an alcoholic. The father soon left and the kids were brought to an orphanage. In the orphanage, the siblings were abused. They were abused so bad that Mariposa died. Everyone was heartbroken. They quickly ran away and lived in the forest so they wouldn't have to endure any more pain. They created a home and hunted and learned to fight. The siblings had to survive on their own but still attend reapings at the same time. Calliope had to lead the siblings so that they all can survive. To get money so they can have a home, Calliope worked as a butcher for a while when she was 13. She became muscular because of this and tougher. People didn't think anyone would survive in that family but they did.

Reaped/Volunteer: Calliope only volunteered because Gaea was reaped. Everyone knew she wouldn't have a chance so she volunteered.

Strengths: Calliope is strong and speedy from living in the forest. She knows how to hunt and she knows a lot about plants and weapons. Calliope is very agile and she can fight in anyway need. She is brave and intelligent, but she is also a lone wolf.

Weaknesses: Calliope is cold and mysterious. Sometimes, Calliope is angered easily, and she doesn't communicate much. This may be a strength also but Calliope is a lone wolf. If she declines the wrong person, she may be killed.

Token: Mariposa's favorite ribbon that she used to tie in her hair. Calliope ties it around her wrist or in her hair for good luck.

Other: Calliope is great with unique weaponry