The Results

What an exciting Games! I'm glad to know you all survived it, and after much trouble with votes (I'm sorry to everyone I yelled at, but I have to be fair), the results are finally in... But first, let's recap our past tributes...

24. D2 Male - Allion "Alpine" Lapine [@lostwithmyfriends]

23. D9 Female - Wirrina Thrym [@lostwithmyfriends]

22. D3 Male - Drake Byte [@Loveisntfor_me]

21. D6 Male -Darius Hectare [@WritingFandoms]

20. D5 Female - Allora Nightfall [@Lolwierdo]

19. D1 Male - Aidyl Desperado [@-caduceus-]

18. D12 Male - Gabriel [@FreedomAuthorGames]

17. D8 Female - Tessa Fitzpatrick [@rushofjoy]

16. D2 Female - Hermia Palentinius [@ariel-lannister]

15. D7 Male - Redwood "Red" Acres [@AverageEverydayHero]

14. D4 Male - Eton Morgan [@Squad53]

13. D10 Male - Nico Deacon [@iamtheLAWtheREALone]

12. D10 Female - Calliope Adoni-Zedek [@ImpossiblyFiery]

11. D12 Female - Ember Lewins [@Clove_Thenardier]

10. D11 Female - Therese "Tess" Borde [@josie-tee]

9. D1 Female - Crystal Caverly [@wordsmith-]

8. D6 Female - Valentine Oceanfall [@frostlapse]

7. D3 Female - Paige Chromadell [@Soft_Serve7]

6. D11 Male - Jeffrey R. Beers [@Clara-impossible]

5. D7 Female - Aspen Summers [@TheShineOfTheMoon]

And now, what you've all been waiting for...

In fourth place... D8 Male - Roscoe Wayland [@TheDarkHorse]

A character that started with a shaky start, his entries remained consistently in the average end of scores, though that's not to say it was because the quality was average. Roscoe was a character in which few qualms were made. His backstory was heartbreaking, especially in his final stages, mourning over his mother, and then his finals entry in which he finally embraced hope. A commendable effort!

In third place... D9 Male- Follin Ryme [@shaytree]

A favourite to make the finals from the start, Follin brought his a-game, raking in consistent 11's (minus that one pesky 9 in the middle) and with a sponsor to boot, there was no doubt this clusy boy from Nine would make it far. Just how far, though, he would soon come to terms with. With an emotional, heartbreaking Quarters and Semi entry, managing two byes, and with consistently long entries that never seemed to be missing anything or be using too much, he was one of the most consistent players in this game. I am so pleased to announce him in third place, and hope to see the writer again in any future games!

In second place... D4 Female - Jacqueline "Jackie" Ecclestone [@WhovianHorseLover]

A fan-favourite from the very beginning, she drew readers and audiences alike in with her fascinating backstory and manipulative personality. Suffering a few setbacks in the middle of the games, she nonetheless managed to secure a coveted Semifinal spot, and then received a bye into Finals. Her character grew until she finally faced her final destiny in her finals entry. A second place finish to the teeth.

That means the winner of the Third Annual Writer's Game is D5 Male - Leo Tolstoy [@katniss-everdeen]!

A fascinating character from the very start, he suffered setbacks and bruises, often losing to the obstacle we call time. His character grew and though he remained an underdog, hidden from sight most of the games, it's clear that he was loved by the voters, and he rightfully took home the victor's prize! Or did he...as it seems he did indeed die in the finals...But everything is just an illusion, is it not? Leo may say so himself, though with his twisted mind, no one can really be sure...

But everything is just an illusion, is it not? Leo may say so himself, though with his twisted mind, no one can really be sure

SPOOKY'S EIGHTH CLUE: Ioze ul Murj
NEXT KEY: A=S

And that's all for now folks! After a tense last five hours, I want to sincerely apologize to anyone I yelled at over PM. All votes are counted and tallied, besides the ones who never responded, and these are the final results! I don't know when or if I'll be hosting another games, but I'll let you know! Thank you all for your sportsmanship and dealing with my inconsistencies, it's been a blast having you all!