District Eleven Male | Jeffrey R. Beers [Clara-impossible]

Name: Jeffrey R. Beers

Age: 18

Sex: Male

District: 11

Appearance: Jeffrey is a gentle giant. He is tall and buff, muscular and strong from all the hours of working and harvesting in the fields. His hands are rough and calloused, and his long legs are the main cause of his towering height – 6'7". Like most other District 11 citizens, his eyes are a dark chocolate brown in color, always sparkling with warmth and kindness, and his has been growing some light stubble on his chin for the past few months which often misleads others to think that he is older than he looks.

Personality: Don't let his surname full you – Jeffrey isn't an alcoholic in the slightest. In fact, Jeffrey is the epitome of a desirable friend. He is fiercely loyal once someone has accepted him as his friend (or vice versa) and will continue to remain faithful to that particular individual to the end of his days. Despite his tender and caring nature, Jeffrey is also quite smart, having much knowledge about plants and nature in general due to his strange fascination with wildlife when he was but a child. On the more technical level, his IQ is average or even a little below, but his social skills and charisma make up for it.

Background: There's not much to know about Jeffrey, as he grew up in what others deem a "normal" household. Both his parents are extremely hard workers, who always motivate him to do his best, no matter what others say or do. Jeffrey is the only child in the family Beers, though it's no secret that he is extremely well-liked by most in his district. Despite not having much to begin with, Jeffrey shares what he has with others, and finds joy in doing so. He especially likes to visit those who are mentally ill or disabled and entertain them with humorous tales and funny jokes.

Reaped/Volunteered: Reaped

Strengths: He's extremely strong physically, and due to his height and long legs Jeffrey is a naturally fast runner. He has strong knowledge on almost anything nature-related, and is very determined and hardworking. You would never find him giving up.

Weaknesses: The biggest flaw in Jeffrey is his vibrant, kindhearted nature, which could make him an easy target. He is still rather naïve about the sheer brutality of the Games as he was never allowed to watch it on television during his years growing up, and does not have any experience with weapons.

Token: A tiny bottle necklace filled with natural earth from District Eleven, his home.