Hopelessly Devoted - Home

A/N you would think that as much as I write Hopelessly Devoted, I would not have any trouble spelling it, but a few minutes ago my mind went totally blank and I couldn't remember how to spell hopelessly. Isn't that sad?

Okay well enjoy the story guys!
And thank you so much for all the votes! Y'all are amazing!

Bentley's POV

I sat down at my desk and let out a sigh. It was a Monday morning and it was early. Normally, I enjoyed being at work, but I just didn't feel like being there. Molly walked in and placed a cup of coffee on my desk. God, bless her.

"You look like hell." She said. Leave it to her.

"Wow, thanks Mol." I said sarcastically.

"Well you know that I am not going to lie to you." Molly said as she sat down at her desk.

"I'm just feeling homesick." I told her as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"More like Layla sick." She muttered.

"Layla isn't the only one I miss." I said shooting her a look. And it was true, I missed my brothers more than I was willing to admit.

"Bossman, take a few days off. Go home, I can cover here for a little while."

"I don't know.." I said uncertain.

"You don't have to take the whole week off, maybe take off Thursday and Friday and go home." She suggested.

"I'm suppose to go home in three weeks though." I said.

"So make two trips. If you want, I'll come with you and we can get some of the work done." She offered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure. Why not?" She said.

"Well, looks like I am going home." I said smiling.

I emailed my boss and told him I was taking those two days off and I booked my flight. Going home sounded amazing.

Layla's POV

It was Thursday and I walked out of school with Cammie and got the biggest shock of my life. Bentley was standing in the parking lot leaning against his daddy's truck. I let out a squeal and ran toward him.

"What are you going here?" I asked as I let my stuff fall and I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed y'all." He said kissing my lips and smiling.

"I missed you to." I said and I kissed him again.

"Guys can you maul each other once we get off school property?" Hope asked as she walked up.

"Always nice to see you, Hope." He said as he placed me back on the ground. We picked my things up and got into our vehicles. I dropped JJ off at our grandmothers and then I sped all the way to the Lake's. I parked the car and ran inside. Bentley was waiting in the living room for me. I, once again, jumped on his lap.

"Damn princess did you miss me?" He teased.

"Mhmm." I said smiling. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes." He said kissing me.

"Gonna show me how much?" I asked softly.

"Gladly." He said standing up, holding me.

A few hours later, we were sitting in his back yard, on some lounge chairs. We were taking about everything, but nothing in particular, when we heard laughter coming our way. One voice belonged to a girl and the other was deeper, and well, actually it sounded like Brandon.