Hopelessly Devoted - Bonus Chapter (2)

A/N so first of all thank you so much! As of 11/15/2016 this book is #338 in romance. You guys are amazing! Also do y'all like the bonus chapters? Would y'all like for me to me to do more of them? Comment and let me know, please.

Layla's POV - The Wedding

"Do you have to go?" Bentley pouted as I laid my PJs in my over night bag. He was sitting on the bed, watching me gather my things together.

"I do." I grinned at him, "But don't worry, after tomorrow night, you get to have me for the rest of your life." I moved to stand in front of him then rested my hands on his shoulders.

"You're not gonna back out on me, are you?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, drawing me in closer.

"I think the real question is, are YOU going to back out. I've been waiting for this since I was seventeen." I brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"There is no way that I'm going to back out." He assured as I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the church, Mr. Lake. I'll be in the white dress, just in case you can't spot me." I winked at him as I moved away to zip up my bag.

"I love you, Lay." He stood up and placed a lingering kiss on my forehead.

"Well I hope so, after all you are marrying me tomorrow." I teased as I lazily draped my arms around his neck and tilted my head up to him. "But I love you too Bents. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ava, come tell your daddy goodbye." Bentley called out for our daughter. A moment later I could hear the pattering of her tiny feet against the hard wood floors. She ran into the room and launched herself into her father's arms.

"Be good, baby girl." He gave her a hug and kissed her cheek.

"I will, Daddy." She gave him a grin as she brushed her short waterfall curls out of her face. "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled at her as she ran back out of the room, probably to go find her brothers.

"Make sure that you don't let the boys stay up too late, don't let them watch anything too scary, and don't give them a lot of sugar."

"Yes dear." He rolled his eyes at me. I glared at him. "They'll be fine, don't worry."

I gave him another quick kiss and then, Ava and I left for the night. we were going to spend the night at Mrs. Megan and Mr. Leland's house. The boys were going to stay with their father and uncles at our house. Brant was going to bring them to Mrs. Megan the next morning so that she could keep an eye on them while everyone prepared for the wedding festivities.

******

"Mommy! Mommy! It's wedding day!" Ava yelled as she ran into the bedroom, followed by her brothers. They all three pounced onto the bed, jumping on top of Hope and I. "Aunt Hope, wake up! It's wedding day!"

"What are you munchkins doing here?" I asked the boys as stretched my arms out.

"Uncle Brant said the two of you would sleep the day away if he didn't bring us to wake you up." Aiden informed me.

"Uncle Brant can kiss my behind." Hope mumbled grumpily as she sat up. Her hair was sticking out in every direction and a frown sat upon her lips, due to the fact that she was not a morning person. I had to stifled a giggle that was threatening to escape because I suspect that I didn't look much better.