Chapter 2 - Mr. Popular!!

Matt Lanter as Kristein Oberoi!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If it means something to you, fight for it!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 : Mr Popular!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

🎼📣 Wake up wake up wake up, It's a beautiful day📣🎼

"God, this annoying alarm", I groaned and extended my hands to kill this dammit alarm tone.

Opening my one eye, I switched off the alarm set on my mobile and make a mental note to change the alarm tone at any cost.

I got up from my bed removing my quilt and stand straight on the soft carpet beneath the bed. Stretching my body, I removed all signs of sleep and activate my mind.

Putting on my jogging outfits and my sports shoes, I headed out of my penthouse for my morning jog. I quickly checked out my social sites. The picture I uploaded yesterday on Instagram already crossed five hundred likes. I smirked.

Yeah, I'm popular!!

Placing my headphones over my ear, I played some of my favourite tracks and started jogging. I have a good habit of working out daily in morning for at least thirty minutes as I don't have time for gyming because of my busy schedule. Also, natural air is something you won't get in a closed four wall gym.

I am conscious about my fitness.

After a workout out of forty minutes, I came back home. I ordered my maid, Mrs Nori, to make my breakfast. In the meantime, I went to my bedroom. After placing my mobile on charging, I left for the bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

Hi, I'm Kristein Oberoi. I'm one of the most popular boys at my college. I live alone in my penthouse. Following the steps of my elder sister and brother, I also left my parent's house last year as soon as I turned eighteen. I am freaking rich and enjoying my life all thanks to my dad and my brother Steve.

After taking a nice shower, I got ready for my college in some casual. Throwing the bag pack on my shoulder, I left the room with my mobile and my car's key. I sat down on my dining table and Mrs Nori served me oatmeals and juice.

I believe in having a healthy breakfast and try to say NO to junk as much as I can. Because only exercise alone won't help one get a perfect body like me, you've to cut the calories from the diet too.

Taking out of my sports car from the garage, I increased the speed and drove off to the college. This car was gifted to me by my brother Steve. I'm lucky to have such a blessed and big family who never ever let me suffer anywhere. They're there to protect me and fulfil my all demands.

I love my family!!

I took a long route to reach my college enjoying the ride in my new car but as a result, I got late for my first class. My girlfriend Trisha was calling me again and again. I was just ignoring her calls. She can go overboard sometimes and be annoying a hell lot of times. She texted me asking me about my location. She'd be pretty mad today.

This girl is an idiot. She doesn't​ even know the meaning of giving someone their personal space. I mean get a life girl. Let me breathe at least.

After parking the car, I jumped out of the car. Throwing my bag on my shoulder, I locked it and entered the college with my hands inside my jeans pocket.

Like every day, girls stopped walking to have a glance at me. Some gave me a flirtatious smile whilst some blush at my one stare. I heard whispering at my side. I looked at my side and saw a group of girls watching towards me and giggling. I smirked inwards.

Tell me who's the talk of the college?

Me, of course.

As soon as they saw me looking at them, all the girls went quiet and ran away. I laughed and shook my head. My mobile beeped again with a message notification. It was from Trisha. I increased my pace but being a careless one, I forgot to look up in front and by mistake bump into someone.

To save myself from falling, I accidentally gave a slight push to the girl in front of me making her fall right on the ground. I didn't even get the time to hold her.

"Crap", I muttered.

I walked up to her to give her my hand but she didn't wait for so long. She instantly got up on her knees and started collecting her books and after cleaning her spectacles she started patting her clothes. It amazed me. Didn't she want to fight with me? I pushed her, although by mistake, still, she should complain to me at least.

I walked to her and said, "I'm sorry girl. I didn't mean to hurt you".

Her eyes travelled to my shoes and she said, "It's ok. No problem". Her eyes didn't glance up from my shoes. She placed her notes in her bag and got up. She patted her jeans and then started walking away.

Curiosity beats me when she started walking ahead without turning back to me for once. She didn't even felt the need to see the guy who made her fall and then apologies too.

Strange. Is she for real?

Unable to digest her weird behaviour, I, being an extrovert walked over her and stood in front of her making her stop in her tracks. Her eyes were still fixed on my shoes. I read her quickly.

She was five feet four inch in height at max, fair skin, black hair, had a round big frames spectacles on her nose hiding her eyes, had pink lips. Overall, she had a very innocent baby face. She looked like she's still in school. She had worn an oversized T-shirt and black denim. It seems like maturity had never hit this girl.

But after all this, I found her beautiful! She had a unique kind of attraction and beauty in her own kind. The deceny she had, this innocence in her eyes were the rarest combination seen nowadays, especially in my college which is a hub of hotties.

I'm impressed!!

"I never saw you before. Hey, I'm-", I extended my hand towards her and decided to introduce myself but she had other thoughts.

"I'm getting late. I don't have time to talk to you. Excuse me", she said looking at my extended palm.

Saying so, she walked past me without even sparing a single glance at me. I saw her at once and then at my extended arm. She clearly just rejected me right in front of other people. I saw girls giving me a suspicious look and some boys smirking at me.

Anger boiled up inside me. How dare she? How can such a simple girl just reject me and made me look like a fool? So much attitude she has. Guess what? Her bad timing started.

I saw her running in the hallway hastily. She can't run away for too long. She had to pay for her today's deed. You're not allowed to get into bad books of Kristein Oberoi and this random girl had already been shifted in my hit list.

Just wait, babe, until I get you. Start counting your bad days from today because I'm not the one who let go of matters so easily. I came back from my trance from the ringtone of my mobile. It was from Trisha.

I walked to my class making up my mind on how to deal with a hot-headed girlfriend. I hope she understands because I'm in no mood to coax her anymore, thanks to that unnamed girl.

What a start of the day, sighs!!

-------------------------------

Hey cupcakes, how are you guys?

Vote, comments and share!!

Follow me on Instagram: musicalsoul01

Keep reading...
Love you all..
Aana..