Chapter 11- Double Date!!

"Heart does not understand Logic"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11 - Double Date!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

I was walking towards college gate ignoring Aaliya completely who was being way too stubborn and was running behind me, calling my name again and again.

Way to create a scene!!

"Hey. Shanaya. Stop it girl", Aaliya get a hold on my hand and made me face her. I frowned and she sighed.

"Just stop running from every situation like a coward. You're my best friend and I won't let you chicken out", she said and placed her both hands on my shoulders.

"Quit it Aaliya. I don't want to start something which can't be ended", I said removing her hands away.

"Why are you being so negative?", She asked.

"Aaliya, I'm not that girl who will go out with anyone on a date at their first meeting. I'm not that girl whose mother would be happy for her daughter's first date and click pictures. I'm not that girl who can afford to go to Parlour to look presentable because after going to home, I've to go to office to earn money for having food to eat. Out of all people, I can expect you to understand that atleast", I told her.

"And how can you even think that I'll not consider everything. You're forgetting Shanaya Halis that you've got an amazing friend named Aaliya who would never ever do anything which is wrong. I'm such a perfectionist. Oh my god, I wonder how can you be so lucky to have me?", Aaliya said faking an emotional drama. She can never be serious.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Call your mom and tell her that you'd be staying at my place because of a project. Your friend will take care of rest of things", she said handling me her mobile.

"I won't lie to her", I said narrowing my eyes.

"Then I've to do this one thing also", she said and dialled my mom's number.

"Hey, stop it", I tried to stop her but talk about being stubborn. Aaliya is the inventor of this term.

"Hey, Mrs. Halis. How are you?", I heard Aaliya saying. I huffed and crossed my arms across my chest. I kept standing there watching this lillte bundle of mischief lying to my mom continuously without stuttering.

"She agreed", Aaliya said grinning to me after disconnecting the call.

"Congratulations", I said with a grimace.

"Now stop sulking and praise me", She said and I rolled my eyes.

"We've to go for shopping", Aaliya said and I sighed.

"I've enough clothes", I replied.

"Sure. But I want Daniel to saw the real you and not this
nerd one", she said pointing at me from head to toe.

"Fine. I'm ready to do as you say but I've one condition", I replied.

"As long as you'll listen to my every request, your all conditions are acceptable to me", she replied and I smirked.