Chapter 8 - Not @ Perfect Girl!!

"Your eyes Stole all my words Away!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 : Not A Perfect Girl!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

We all were busy planning out any possible way to talk to Daniel's new found crush but were failing miserably. Hack, if only this mystery would have been one percent of those girls we're used to flirt with on daily basis, our task would have been much easier. But, no she's one of a strange kind.

"I don't know why are we wasting time by sitting here and not doing anything?", Dan said annoyed.

"Dan, be a man okay. You are one of the most popular boy of this college. Every girl in right state of mind would love to date you. Why are you thinking so much? Just go and talk to her right now. She won't bite", Fred said. He took a pause for a second and said, "Even if she bite, I'm sure you'd love it". He smirked and Dan and I rolled our eyes. Fred loves talking about shits all the freakin time.

"Shutup Fred. I guess I should go and talk to her. I need her to notice me anyways", Dan said.

So do you, my innerself mocked.

Shutup!!

"It's useless. She'll ignore you like anything and would walk out", I blurted out without any filter in my freakin mouth and cursed the very next second. Dan and Fred are not meant to know that I've met this girl before and my experience is bitter.

"How do you know?", Dan asked raising his eyebrows.

Who would know other than me? But you didn't need to know, How?, I thought.

Clearing my throat, I said, "Because I know girls way better than you and just by looking at her, you can say that she would be a shy type if you know what I mean. She looks introverted kind". I gave a convincing speech, a thing I'm pro at.

They both nodded in agreement buying my stupid words but as long as things are in my favour, I could care less about lying.

"I agree with your sayings Kristein. But just sitting here and doing nothing is making me go nuts", Dan said.

"You'll want to talk to her but I guess you should wait for the right opportunity", Fred said and I nodded. Dan sighed. We again glanced at her. She seems engrossed in her books oblivious of the fact that three hot boys who are The Talk of the college are actually giving her way much attention than she deserves.

"If you ask me, I still am having hard time digesting the fact that a girl like this actually caught your attention. I can't even found her attractive even after staring at her for this long. My eyes would bleed anytime", Fred said dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you know about beauty? She's beautiful. She's natural, real and that's what stands her out of the crowd. I'm glad you don't like her. I never wanted you guys to hit on MY girl", Dan said and my eyes widened.

My girl? When did that happen?

"Losen up a bit Dan. She is not your girl yet", I replied.

Why does it sounds unpleasant to you?, My innerself checked me.

I feel her not good for Dan. That's it, I replied.